Epilogue

ALESSIO'S POV:

Put your hands on my shoulder,

Hold me in your arms, baby.

I placed my hand on Talia's waist while we danced to one of her favourite song.

Squeeze me oh so tight,

Show me that you love me too.

I started twirling her around and she flashed me one of her smiles that I fell in love with.

it has been 6 years since our marriage and she still held the key to my heart. We were in the rose garden, her favourite place. We managed to escape from Alarik's wedding and here we are, dancing to Paul Anka's song.

I held her close until I can feel her breath near mine. I stroked her hair before leaning in. Just as our lips touched, we heard giggles from the bushes and pull away.

Please don't let it be the press taking pictures.

"See look what you've done!" I heard Rose, my 6 year old daughter scold.

"It not my fault!" Replied her little brother Damon who is 2 years younger than her.

However, we were more shocked to see the groom himself that decided to make an appearance.

"Running away from your own brother's wedding? How could you!" He said while narrowing his eyes at me. Talia hid her face on the crook of my neck in embarrassment. 

"You were busy sucking Florence's face off, it made me uncomfortable." I mumbled.

"Well if you needed a room to suck Talia's face off you should've told me!" He stated before the kids started giggling even more.

"Oh my poor nephews, were you forced to witness this?" He asked. The kids covered their mouth and shook their heads no. Talia was quietly giggling in my ear, with her hands wrapped around my neck. 

Damn. She really is an angel.

♡♡♡

After putting the kids to bed, Talia came back to the bedroom. I instantly slammed the door, locked it and started to plant kisses on her neck.

"Baby.." She moans.

"Shh... Close your eyes, enjoy." I whispered in her ear. I started ripping her clothes off and slammed her onto my bed.

She bit her lips, driving me wild.

"You're paying for that lip bite later." I stated mischievously.

I started trailing kisses down her breast, teasing her.

"Do you trust me?" I asked'

"Yes."

♡ ♡ ♡

HEY ALL

THIS IS THE END. 

I wrote a poetry book it would be kind if you'd check it out :) 

I'm gonna be publishing Mara's and Apollo's story soon so.. be ready for that!

Thank you all who has been here from the start. I'm sorry for inconsistently updating, national examinations just ended so... yea, now I'm free to write. 

I love you all, I'm tearing up, am not joking.

Thank you for everything.