Part 10: Jealousy

"If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything"

 -Marilyn Monroe

Recap:

"No, don't call me that" He said disgusted.

"then what should I call you?" I asked.

"Alessio." He replied.

NATALIA'S POV:

Alpha De'russo, I mean Alpha Alessio (if that is even his real name) is currently holding me possessively and for the first time in forever, I felt safe.

I could hear his soft snores from here, he looked like he was in peace. His cold face was now soft.

Every time I tried to get out of his hold, he kept pulling me closer. Eventually, I gave up and let darkness consume me, I closed my eyes, knowing that I was safe in the arms of my mate.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The sun shining woke me up from my sleep, it wasn't a surprise to see Alpha De'russo gone, I've kind of expected it.

I always hated tardiness but I've been waking up late a lot lately, part of the reason is that Alpha De'russo kept my mind busy.

I jumped out of my bed lazily, reaching for the stairs.

The cold water rinsed my skin, how many cold showers have I took after I got here? I don't exactly know, I lost count after ten.

I ran downstairs to see that it was 12:15, wow. Are you really that lazy?

What I didn't expect is another note on the fridge,

I'll be back in a while, don't do anything stupid while I'm gone because I'll be watching you.

Make sure to eat up or there will be punishments, again I'll be watching you.

-Alpha

Yea, I don't think his real name is even Alessio, nope.

This note looks creepy, I mean 'I'll be watching you? who's he? some kind of obsessed stalker?'

I look up to see a camera, up on the ceiling, in the corner of the room. That's not even the worst part, the camera moved, signalling me that someone's watching.

I showed him my middle finger, a sight that not everyone sees from me. I didn't care though, this is my inner self.

Okay, no, I'm joking, but the statement's kind of true though.

"If you don't put that finger down right now you'll be in trouble." A voice said. I jumped causing the person, none other than Alpha Snake, to chuckle.

"Who are you?" I tried playing dumb.

"Very funny Talia, very funny. Let me give you a clue, I'm the most handsome man in the world." he said. Handsome? nah, more like Mr.big ego.

"Nathaniel?" I asked, hiding a smirk.

"Nathaniel? what? I'm definitely handsomer than him." He stated, yea right.

"FYI Nathaniel is the most handsome person in this world, for me at least." I said crossing my arms.

"Fine. I'm your favourite Alpha." he said irritated.