Part 33: Sacrifice

"I keep on falling into pieces everyday, you don't need me in the way that I need you." - Gabriella Whited

Recap:

"You really think that he's your knight in shining armor?" She asked as if I was some naive child.

"But Angels, they have mates too." I stated.

"Oh darling,

Angels doesn't have mates"

NATALIA'S POV:

"But our mother-"

"She and Frederick aren't mates Talia, stop living in this sick fairy tale she tells you as a kid!" Natasha claimed.

"Shut your filthy mouth Natasha. That's enough." I said. Well.... I didn't exactly say that. I heard myself say that. However those words echoed through the thick forest and I realized it really wasn't me saying it. It was my wolf.

'Accacia, what are you doing?' I asked confused. Right now I felt as oblivious as a baby fresh out of her mother's womb.

'I'm saving you Talia, she's either going to kill you or kill me.' She stated.

I knew what she was going to do. She was going to do the stupidest thing anyone would ever done for me, sacrifice.

'Accacia please don't do this.' I begged as I tried to fight her from leaving my body.

'Talia, I'm doing this for you. You're the best best friend who has ever stayed with me.' She replied, making the tears in my eyes rain down my cheeks. The taste of salt water pierced my tongue, I'm not going to lose you.

'Accacia don't leave me...' I begged, still holding onto her as best as I could. But she was strong. She was an Alpha wolf after all and I, a broken Raven Angel.

'I will explain everything to you later Talia, I love you.' She said and right when she said I love you, I knew she was really going to do it. She doesn't normally say that and only says that on important moments.  

I felt a huge pang on my heart that I wasn't ready for. The pain was unexplainable, unbearable even. It was like being cut into two by the sharpest blade and surviving after that. After finding my voice, I let out a scream that sounded so hollow.

I was clenching my fists in order to cope with the pain. I also was sure that I hurt myself in that process too. It felt like I was being burned alive with a sad heart. The pain left me with an unwanted energy that was strong enough to break the ropes. I wanted to run, as fast as I could, but my knees felt weak and I fell to the ground.

"Talia!" I heard someone scream my name. Alessio. It was Alessio. I wanted to scream back his name, I wanted to run back to him and just hug him. He is the only one I got left.

"Angel, are you alright?" He asked, picking me up from the ground and holding me in his arms.

"NO! NO I'M NOT ALRIGHT! MY BODY IS FULL OF BRUISES FROM THE ASSAULT THE ROPE HAS INFLICTED ON ME AND YOU ASKED ME IF I'M ALRIGHT? MY INNER OTHER HALF JUST LEFT ME TO WHO KNOWS WHERE, AND YOU THINK I'M ALRIGHT?" I wanted to scream. But no words came out, all that came out was stutters.

As I gain back my sight completely, I saw Natasha's lifeless body being picked up. As soon as I saw her my body gained back it's strength and my eyes turned black in vengeance.

"I. want. her. to. die." I stated, uttering every word in disgust.

"She's already dead Angel. D-Didn't you kill her?" He asked with unsure and worry. It was then I noticed his state. He looked like a stressed man that has been running lost in the woods for days. His hair was ripped, clothes ruffled, and he smelled like dried blood.