Part 12: Fifty Shades of Red

"You just want attention
You don't want my heart
Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new." 

 -Charlie Puth

Previously on Teen Wolf- sorry I mean Cold Hearted:

"Princess I can't live without you." he said, holding my hand.

"Why? Please stop lying." I said, refusing to believe him.

"Because I need you, I really really do." He confessed.

NATALIA'S POV:

Alpha De'Russo is currently still sobbing on his knees and I am standing here motionless. Maybe its the lack of sleep? yeah it has to be that. There is no way Alpha De'Russo will confess like that.... there is no way he needed me in his life, after all, he's one of the strongest Alphas, he didn't need me.

"Get up," I said while pulling his arms. "come here." I said, pulling him in my embrace.

I soothed him while he sobbed in my arms. We stayed in this surprisingly not awkward state until the door burst opened.

"Alpha, she escaped." Alarik burst, "Oh, mmm, not the right timing huh?" he realised, awkwardly.

"Who escaped?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing for you to worry about, babygirl." Alarik answered. Ugghhh that nickname again, if he's not the Alpha's brother he would be six feet under.

"Don't call her that." Alpha groaned, told you so....

"Aren't you gonna come with me?" asked Alarik, still in the awkward way. Not to mention, me and Alpha are still hugging right now, probably him trying to cover his messed up face.

"Yea, why don't you come with him? probably something important...." I suggested awkwardly.

"No, I quite like this position. Alarik, next time, why don't you knock?" Alpha De'russo said.

"Mm, ya... of course.... don't want to catch you two making babies." Alarik said rushing away.

"ALARIKKKK." I shouted while looking like a tomato. Again, damn him.

"Will you let go now? Its perfectly fine for your brother to see you crying," I said.

"Pftt, I didn't cry...." Alpha De'Russo lied.

"Then explain this stain on my dress." I challenged.

"It was my saliva..." he tried to cover up.

"Ew! ew ew ew ew, grows, grows, grows. GET OFF ME!" I said disgusted.

"Only on one condition." he sang,

"What is it?" I asked while hoping he wouldn't say something crazy.

"We'll play 21 questions." he cheered like a little kid on Christmas, that was unexpected....

"Fine. Now get off me." I agreed, I surely hope he wouldn't ask something... personal.

We sat in the living room, staring at each other. I was on the left side of the couch and he was on the left.. and here you have it, awkward silence.

"So, are you still volunteering?" he asked breaking the silence between us.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

"First question, what's your favourite flower?" he asked

"Rose," I said like its the most obvious thing, "yours?" I asked.