Part 18: Mine.

"I can hear sirens, sirens

He hit me and it felt like a kiss

can hear violins, violins

Give me all of that ultraviolence."

-Lana Del Rey

Previously: 

I was pinned against the wall with my legs wrapped around his torso, maybe I am a slut. The rim of my skirt pushed back a little and there I saw something that I didn't think of,

My scars fading.

He was my drug,

I was addicted to the pain.

He kissed my scars away,

when I thought it was permanent.

NATALIA'S POV:

Have you ever felt nothing? maybe, emptiness? or you just couldn't make out how you feel because there were too many emotions? That is how I'm feeling right now.

I didn't know if I was hopeful nor hopeless, maybe, neither?

Once again, the scene painted another scenario. I took a deep breath preparing myself for what's next.

It was the same library however Alessio wasn't reading a book, he was frozen. Or he will unfreeze sooner or later to begin, aah, I spoke too soon.

"You can't keep doing this to her!" Alarik shouted

"I'm doing this to protect her." Alessio argued 

"From what? your stubbornness?" Alarik chuckled.

"Enough is enough Alarik." Alessio reminded.

"What are you HIDING FROM ME?" Alarik desperately asked.

"The more you know, the more danger you will face." Alessio replied.

"WHAT DANGER?" Alarik shouted.

"Alarik, stop." Alessio warned,

"What? you don't trust me? you think I didn't know about Ronnan?" Alarik laughed.

"WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT?" Alessio shouted with enough rage to shut Alarik's devious laugh. 

"Nobody." Alarik replied, trying to hide his fear.

"Alarik," Alessio sighed. "I just don't want you to be hurt. You are the only family I have left, please listen to me." He said, "There is a traitor in this pack, if that mole saw me and Talia living happily they'll use her as a bait." 

"That doesn't give you the rights to treat your mate as your below." Alarik defended.

"Listen to me and everything will run smoothly-"

"I'm done listening to you! She's an innocent young girl, let her go!" he begged begged.

"This discussion is over. Get out!" Alessio demanded

"one day, you'll regret all this." 

Right after he finished his sentence, my surroundings started spinning resulting a deep headache and a hurricane in my head. I closed my eyes to cope with the pain, surprisingly, when I opened my eyes I wasn't in the dark room I was in before, I was greeted with the sight of a familiar bedroom.