Part 11: Confession

"I heard what you said,

I'm not the silly romantic you think. 

I don't want the heavens or the shooting stars.

I don't want gemstones or gold.

I have those things already. 

I want...a steady hand. A kind soul. 

I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. 

 I want to love, and be loved."

-Shana Abe  

Recap: 

'Alpha Vincent' Declined

9 missed calls from Alpha Vincent

50 new messages from Alpha Vincent

'Alpha Vincent' accepted

NATALIA'S POV:

After the phone call with Alpha Vincent, I had an idea. And when I have an idea, you all know I'm up to no good, for him at least.

Not wanting to be late for work I took a bath, this time a nice warm bath. Feeling good about myself I head downstairs and made breakfast. This time, trying as hard as I can to avoid Alpha Snake.

Of course I'm not going straight to the point of the plan, it would be obvious. Plus, I don't want him to think that I'm not jealous.

Here's the usual breakfast, well not really. Guess what I bought from the grocery store? I didn't really buy it though, my guard did for 'safety'. He bought these letter cereal thingy and guess what I wrote? F#ck you.

Alpha Snake went downstairs to eat his breakfast, bla bla bla, the usual routine.

"TALIA." He called. I rushed to the dining table and wait for his comment.

"What is this?" he asked. Instead of answering I ignored him and took his breakfast.

"Talia, GET BACK HERE! what am I supposed to eat?" he asked. I continued to ignore him and just walk my way.

"TALIA, I WILL SEND AN ARMY TO YOUR BROTHER'S PACK IF YOU DON'T SERVE ME BACK MY BREAKFAST," he shouted. This subject again? is he serious? I went back to the dining table to serve Alpha Snake his stupid cereal. There, happy now?

I decided to spend my days out on the rose garden. The colours of red and white just never seem to bore me. 

Its funny how a simple rose could be so beautiful yet so deadly. The thorns are enough to make us bleed yet the roses are enough to warm our hearts. 

One of the roses had a paper tied to it, right now I felt like I was Alice living in Wonderland. Being the curious girl I am, I went to open the paper.

It wasn't a surprise that it turns out to be a letter, should I open it? is the letter for me? 

Her heart of beauty

pure yet tricky.

Princess do you remember me?

the Prince you met on the night of thirteen.

Your eyes captured me like I'm your prisoner.

your words followed me to the nearest river.