Part 2: Locked.

"When I was a little girl I used to read fairy tales. In fairy tales you meet Prince Charming and he's everything you ever wanted. In fairy tales the bad guy is very easy to spot. The bad guy is always wearing a black cape so you always know who he is. Then you grow up and you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair." - Taylor Swift

Recap:

"Language" The Alpha warned

"Who the f#ck are you? and why should I listen to you? Assh#le" I cursed at him

"Chain her" he commanded.

"gladly" The Beta said.

NATALIA'S POV

I watched as the Beta moves closer to me with a smirk. Unwanted tears filled my eyes while I bit my lips to stop the tears from falling, gosh pathetic girl, stop crying.

The Alpha is now leaning on the wall with an unreadable expression. I narrowed my eyes at him signalling that I hate him, a lot.

The Beta tied my hands to the wall with silver chains. I didn't feel anything, nothing at all. I kept my expression straight and my heads up. The Beta took off his gloves and waited for my reaction.

'Showing fear to your enemy only gives them satisfaction'  I repeated.

"This should make her speak." The Beta waited, as if.

"SPEAK! YOU WORTHLESS BEING." The Beta shouted, losing it.

No tear fell from my eye. No reaction was shown on my face. Although my heart was shattering inside, I tried not to show it.

My wolf is still nowhere to be found and I felt empty. I knew exactly what to do, without my wolf side to stop me it'll be easier. I want the best for myself and am able to make my own decisions, I won't live in pain because of him.

I understand that what I'm about to do is selfish, not all werewolves are able to find their mate. But, I could tell that he also wants the best for him and his pack, as long as he's happy, I'm okay with that.

"I- N-n-atalia -" The Alpha's head shot up swiftly, so quick that I think he snapped it. His eyes are now open wide but he quickly masked it with a cold expression.

I took a deep breath and start again.

"I- Natalia- V-valentina Rose R-romano, reject you-" I stopped and realised I don't know his name. How am I suppose to reject him if I don't know his name? People call him Alpha De'Russo, which is his surname. How am I so stupid? oh Moon Goddess, I'm in trouble.

The Beta and the Gamma eyed me curiously. Mind your own business people.

"I Natalia Valentina Romano, reject you.... Alpha.... Alex De'Russo?" I said, sounding more like a question. Beta Matteo did tell me his name starts with an A then an L but I couldn't think of other names.

The sound of the door banging close made me jump.

After The Alpha left, it was complete silent. Did I get his name right? I didn't feel any burning sensation or anything funny. I heard that those side effects will appear if I got rejected, or if I reject my mate.

The Beta was about to speak but was cut off by a mind link. Both Beta and Gamma held regret in their eyes. Probably knowing that I'm their Alpha's mate and their future Luna... not; they regret torturing me.

I wouldn't even call it torture though, I'm used to silver, they did not torture me, my mate did.

The mind link was probably from the Alpha telling them to not untie me or they'll be dead.....