Character description: Natalia Romano

"‎Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning...

Anyone can start over and make a new ending."

-Chico Xavier

Name: Natalia Valentina Rose Romano.

Age: 23.

Date of birth: 5th of May.

Pack origin: Faded Moon Pack.

sibling(s): Nathaniel James Romano.

Parents: Johnathan Romano, Lily Rose Romano.

Species: [mixed] Werewolf, Raven Angel.

Position: Alpha, Rogue.

Other name(s): Akara, Black Angel.

Strength: Fighting, speed, knowledge, beauty, power.

Weapons: Magic, mind, guns.

Natalia is still an alpha even know she is a rogue, Natalia cuts all ties with the pack when she was 18. Not all people know that Natalia and Nathan are twins, Nathan keeps Natalia hidden for her safety.

Natalia's long time best friend is Alpha Vincent, The alpha of Southern Falls Pack. Vincent offered her a job to protect his pack and here is where Akara comes in.

 Vincent offered her a job to protect his pack and here is where Akara comes in

Name: Akara Green.

Weapons: Nature, spells.

Works for Alpha Vincent, pack guardian.

FLASHBACK

NATALIA'S POV:

"Vincent I need somewhere to stay but I can't go back there, please." I begged him.

"My pack members would be suspicious, Nat. A beautiful girl staying with the alpha, what do you think? plus, if the rumors spread, its easier for them to find you." He said concerned.

"Then where am I supposed to stay? you know how many people are after me." I asked.

"Maybe you could change the way you look so they won't think its you." he suggested.

"I'm not affording a plastic surgery." I said.

"What no! I mean a disguise." he said.

"A disguise?" I asked with my evil smile.

"Yup" he cheered.

"Got it," I said before turning myself into another person. I learned this from one of the books in the library, it was an old book.

"N-n-nat?" He stuttered.

"Is the Big Bad Alpha scared?" I teased

"What? no." he denied, "What will the pack think when they see you? my soldiers will surely kill you in less than a second." he said.

"You mean, 'try to kill me'?" I asked, raising a brow.

"Whatever," he muttered. There was a short silence after he said that, until... I decided to break it.

"What should I do then?" I asked him

"I'm still thinking Nat," he said. "and please, shift back into your human form its getting creepy."

"Oh so you admitted, you're scared of me!" I laughed.

"Pftt. Am not." he argued,

"Like I care." I huffed.

"fine than, shoo, go away." he said turning to his back.

"No wait! please Vinny, please, I'm begging you. I'll do anything, please." I begged with the cutest puppy eyes.

"Anything?" he asked. What did I get myself into?

"Just hurry up." I said.

"Fine, you'll guard my pack and co-lead my army in wars," He said like the devil he is.

"You get your protection and I get more pack members plus money." He smiled.

"Doesn't sound bad." I shrugged

"We'll see about that." He smirked.

<><><>

One week in and I felt like I was gonna die. I fought about 75 werewolves this week and I have a feeling that there will be an attack next week. great. just. great. I'M ONLY 18.

Welcome to your new life! *note to sarcasm.

END OF FLASHBACK

HEY GUYS!

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHARACTER DESCRIPTION.

Oh and this chapter include spoilers so...

Comment down bellow who should I do next

Oh and are you starting to ship Vincent and Natalia? Because I actually like them together. Might just put a little twist in the story you know ;)

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK *I am updating next week

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!