Part 3: War.

"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
- J.K Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire  

Recap: 

"Please call me Natalia, oh and, do you know the password of the lock?" I asked

"No M'-Natalia..... I have access using my finger print" she said

"Good to know" I said then she left.

I think I know just the plan to escape.

NATALIA'S POV:

More days are spent reading books, staring at the ceiling, and of course, planing my escape. I haven't seen The Alpha after that day and I want it to stay that way. 

When I say 'I know just the plan to escape'. I don't necessarily mean that it'll work

so....I've come up with another brilliant plan, you'll just have to wait and find out. Locked in this tower like Rapunzel, I knew the schedule already, what I meant is

In 3... 2... 1.....

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK...

*When will my life begin?

"Come in." I said with a bored tone. The maid, who introduced herself as Mary, comes in and served me my breakfast.

"Mary," I called her.

"Do you need anything Natalia?" she asked.

"Am I allowed to do arts and crafts?" I asked.

"...Mm.... I'm sure your allowed to... Alpha De'russo said that you can do anything inside your room but, I'll be watching you. Just to make sure you don't escape." She answered, good to know that the only person I talk to is on his side.

Don't worry, I won't be escaping, yet.

"Okay. Can you get me some paper, a big clear tape, a pencil, eraser, and a scissor, pwease?" I asked innocently.

"Sure." she replied.

By the time I finished eating, Mary comes back with all the things I need. she sat on the bottom right of the bed while I do my thing.

I do not regret choosing science as my extra in 6th grade.

First I took the pencil and press it really hard making a thick layer that looks like a big rectangle.

"Mary, can you put your thumb on this rectangle so I can trace the outsides of your thumb?" I asked. Yes, that's the best excuse I could make.

"Sure....." Mary smiled and places her thumb on the paper.

Second, I pressed her thumb and trace the outsides which is really unproductive and unnecessary.

Once I was done, Mary took out her thumb.

"Here I'll help, don't want to touch the food with a dirty thumb." I said.

Third, I took the tape and place the sticky part on her thumb. And done, I got her fingerprint. I mentally did a victory dance and carefully hid her fingerprint inside the drawer.

I ended up doodling on the paper and throwing it in the bin. Mary kept asking what I was doing but I told her that I ran out of ideas, again, the best excuse I could make.

I waited till night to escape because I'm not that stupid. After reading some more books, and eating lunch, I decided to sleep to pass time.

I knew that someone was watching me but I'm not sure who.