Part 31: Family or the one you love most?

"The whole world can become the enemy when you lose what you love."

-Kristina McMorris

"If only I could tell him how much I fucking hate him. He had let his filthy followers touch me. It was disgusting. They were like 50 years old. They were nasty." I felt his grip that was on my waist tighten when I say that. It was as if they were ready to kill.

"That was before I met you. Good night I love you." I kissed him on the cheek and snuggled in his arms. I heard him chuckle before saying,

"I love you too."

NATALIA'S POV:

Alessio left early this morning for whatever business he had to do. As a great sister to my brother, I decided to check on him to instead find my long lost sister.

"So you decided to keep Isa and her cute baby away from me?" I asked in disbelief. There was a mix of happiness and curiosity in my veins and somewhere inside, a bit of anger.

"Nat, your boy wanted you to rest. I had no control over our communication!" He exclaimed.

"You could've texted me!" I suggested. 

"And have you running here at the middle of the night?" He glared. I figured that it was no use in arguing with this rock headed person.

"Hey Nat..." Isa mumbled. She was wearing a plain white shirt paired with shorts and her baby in her hand. She looked quite different. She died her hair in the shade of light brown, her skin was now tanner, and she had cute little freckles on her nose.

"Hey Isa.... or should I say Priscilla!" I smiled. Isa had change her name to Priscilla so no one could track her down. I guess it did work.... Nathaniel spent centuries tracking her down. To think about it, he didn't even succeed. Issa came herself.

"Who's this cute little cutie?" I asked caressing the cute little baby's cheek. She looks a lot like Isa.... except her eyes... her blue eyes... she must've got it from her father.

"Her name's Maureen." She replied. It was somehow strange. Usually it would only be me and Nathaniel and now it was me, Nathaniel, and Isabelle, which was an almost complete. We just need Natasha, wherever she is.

"We're going to be at war in 4 days, how you doing?" Isa spilled. From the look of Nathaniel's face, I could tell that I wasn't supposed to know.

Isa had this habit of spilling things she wasn't supposed to spill.. though somewhere inside I had a feeling that she wanted me to know.

"WHAT?" I burst. War? I just came back from being kidnapped and Alessio decided that it'll be okay to host a war?

"You weren't supposed to- okay sorry. We just didn't want you to worry." Nathaniel sighed before I storm out of the room. 

I was told that Alessio was at the gym and so there was where I went.

"De'Russo!" I shouted as I storm through the door. I was pretty sure I looked like a madmen. Probably a madwoman.

"Talia.. I can explain." He started but I chose not to listen. I threw Vincent away from Alessio's body and dragged Alessio by arm away from the gym.

"I want you to tell me what will happen in 4 days. And why." I demanded, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Talia,-"

"Start from the beginning." I reminded. With surrender he told me everything that he was hiding from me. Beginning till end.