Part 20: I miss you.

I miss you when I can't sleep,
Or right after coffee or right when I can't eat.
I miss you in my front seat, still got sand in my sweater, from nights we don't remember.
Do you miss me like I miss you?
Play around and got attached to you.
Friends could break your heart too,
and I'm always tired but never of you.
-G Nash, Olivia O'Brien,
I hate you, I love you.

Recap:

"You'll experience heat." Heat? my parents never explained the 'mating process' before. Vincent was the one who told me about it when he found out I didn't know what 'mate' is. It was awkward.

"And?"

"If he can't find you before the full moon,"

"You'll be dead."

ALESSIO'S POV:

"What do you mean you can't find her?" I shouted in disbelief.

"She have been kidnapped Alessio, accept it!" Alarik shouted back while running his hands through his head in frustration. Like he's helping...

"No, THIS IS NOT REAL." I cried,

"You took her love for granted!" He said, slamming the desk.

"YOU ARE SAYING THAT THIS IS MY FAULT?" I asked.

"Yes. It is." He replied, tears falling from his eyes, "And if we are not able to find her before the full moo, she'll die!"

"Get out." I demanded.

"Alessio,"

"I SAID GET OUT!" I shouted, shoving him out of the door.

'I told you to trust her!' My wolf, Alben shouted.

"I MISS HER." I rapidly punched the wall.

"I NEED HER." I cried, throwing a picture frame, watching the glass shatter.

"AND ITS MY FAULT, SHE'S NOT HERE." I shouted, throwing my desk.

"ALESSIO, STOP!" Vincent demanded, rushing into the room.

"Vincent, get out!" I pointed at the door, "Or you'll get hurt." I groaned as my eyes turned red.

"Fight me." Vincent challenged.

We fought as both of our wolfs take control. Blood was on the floor while we both continued to scratch each other.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Alaya shouted in fright.

"If you are going to fight him, you are going to go through me." She smiled deviously knowing that I can't fight a girl.

I snapped back into reality, realising what I just done. I transformed myself back into human, wiping my mouth that was flooded with blood.

"Baby, are you alright?" Alaya asked, cupping Vincent's face.

"I'm f-fine, Alaya." Vincent coughed.

"I love you," Alaya said before hugging Vincent. I wish that was us, knowing Talia, she would probably done the same as Alaya. I walked out the study after I wore some extra pants.

I decided to sleep, hoping that I would woke up the next day with Talia beside me.

***

"Alessio," A voice whispered softly,

"Babe." Talia chuckled. I opened my eyes to see the place where it all started, by the river, on the bridge.

"Do you remember?" She asked.