Part 7: Rose

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth."
  - William W. Purkey   

Recap: 

'Give it a chance.' Accacia suggested

'You don't even know him,'

'Then, try' she said

'Who? me? Never.' 

NATALIA'S POV:

What am I even wearing? a black dress, with FISH NETS, literal fishnets, and black heels. When I thought of the word 'maid outfit' I don't expect THIS. I look like someone from the strip club to be honest. 

I rushed downstairs not wanting to be late for my first day working in hell. I decided to cook Mr.Devil Pancakes because why not?

Speaking of The Devil, he is now on the dinner table looking fine as hell. See what I did there?

"TALIA WHERE IS MY BREAKFAST?" he shouted.

"Gosh. Have you ever heard of the word patient, Mr.Jerkface?" I mumbled.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" he shouted, again.

"I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU JERKFACE." I shouted back.

"ANOTHER RULE. NEVER. CALL ME. JERKFACE.

"Aww, but that's who you are di#khead." I rolled my eyes.

I served his breakfast as fast as flash, apparently I'm right, he never heard of the word patient before.

"That is your first warning and why is that?" he asked.

"Because I talked back." I answered, mentally rolling my eyes.

"Now I'm late to my meeting. Because of you." he said angrily.

"Well why don't you cook yourself?" I asked, rage building inside of me.

"Shut up, rogue omega." he said. Did he just? If this isn't for my brother's and my life he would be six feet under.

After cleaning the whole house, which took me about  six hours, not long at all right?... wrong. My next thing to do on my maid's to do list is to cook The Devil's dinner. 

Honestly I just want to add poison inside the ingredient, like what Melanie Martinez did while baking cookies for a wolf, in this case, The Devil. 

But on second thought, he's still my mate, which means my wolf side will live in sorrow and depression for the rest of my life. Pity, I know.

I decided to cook Spaghetti Carbonara because again, why not? 

"CAN YOU EVEN COOK?" Mr.Devil roared.

"Mary could cook better than you, you ugly who#e." he added.

"I BET THAT'S WHY YOUR PARENTS HATE YOU! Because you probably made their lives miserable" He said. Ouch, that one burns.

After a couple of minutes of him throwing insults at me, he finally stopped.

"Are you done?" I asked him while checking my nails.

"Go to your room, your presence is gonna make me puke." he said disgusted.

"I don't even want to be here" I told him.

"What was that?" he asked the second time today.

"OH MY FUC#EN GOD ARE YOU DEAF OR WHAT? MY GRANDMA COULD HEAR BETTER THAN YOU" I shouted on top of my lungs.