Nice to Meet You, Lets Hold Hands

Gerard's POV

Frank, he was a mortal who was hot as fuck... and that was saying something cause I, Gerard Way, am a vampire. No, I'm not some fucking glimmery fairypire who's seventeen or some shit and doesn't burn in the sunlight but shimmers and stalks girls. I'm a real fucking vampire who burns in the sun and I'm twenty-four. Or at least, that's when I stopped aging. I'm actually a few thousand years older.

The time you stop aging depends on both your parents age. My mum was turned when she was sixteen and my dad was born a vampire, she aged three more years because that's how long you get before you stop if you've been turned, we don't know why.

So nineteen was my mum, and my dad stopped at twenty-two. So you add that, and then divide it by two. Twenty. You stop about that age. I stopped two years after.

I knew a bit about Frank, not in a creepy I watch you sleep way. He's a night owl, he's practically nocturnal. He mostly sleeps in the day, I used to think he was a vampire, but he could be in the sun and although he disliked it, he didn't burn.

I let Frank see glimpses of me a lot. Every night I'd slip pass him and walk along side him in the shadows. When he went on his evening walks, once in a while I'd stay in the moonlit and smile at him, showing a fang then I'd slipping into the darkness again.

I loved how he charted the night, he would chart the stars and moon and it made fall in love with him. He was also fascinated with me, or things like me. My kind, vampires.

I loved how much he got excited when he saw me show a fang. Tonight, I was going to meet him. I was so excited for this.

It was about three am and Frank had just finished his snack. He ate at normal times, just reversed. He spent most of his free nights outside, charting or just walking and enjoying the mute silence. He had a night job at Albertsons, I had a job too. I worked at KFC near where he worked. It was about this time I would appear.

Let's be frank, it's been a month of me taking care of him, literally. There were other vampires that would've turned him but I protected him. I didn't know why at first, but then I realized it was because he was like me. We were both sort of outcasts in our society. We stayed in the dark because no one wants us. Our shadows were the only things that walked beside us. We walked alone. But now, maybe we could walk alone... together.

I decided this was it, I was wearing my favorite black skinny jeans, eyeliner, leather boots, and a black leather jacket with a black leather belt. I looked damn good.

We don't wear black capes with red inside, we are so much more sensible about fashion then that. I love boas, they are so amazing. Who ever doesn't like them should go fuck a tree. Also, we don't like turning into bats. Like, we can but it's painful. And man, werewolves have it bad, they have to change. We can choose, we rarely ever do unless it's a dire situation.

I checked myself out one more time by looking down since we can't see our reflection. I didn't have a flat stomach, that didn't bother me though, I'm okay with not having that. I didn't have a thigh gap but who needs a thigh gap when the age gap between you and your crush is wide enough?

I swept out of the house and sped to the town, it was three thirty am. He would be walking by his work, I felt so flustered.

When I got to town, I saw him walking by himself, I went to the shadows and silently creeped behind him.

I slipped my hand into his, he spun around, he was even cuter up front. "Who are you?" I smiled, my fangs shone in the moonlight. His face flickered between fear and awe.

"Are you a vampire?" I nodded, "My name's Gerard, you're Frank. And you're damn cute for a mortal." His pale skin colored a bit and his hand gripped mine tighter. "Are you going to bite me? Like turn me?" I laughed "Why would I do that to such a pretty boy like yourself? No, I just wanted to meet you and uh hold your hand."  He grinned, "Well you accomplished both of those. Do you actually think I'm cute?"
"Why else would I be holding your hand?"