Pancakes

Gerard's POV

I opened my tired eyes and looked at the clock, it was noon, I sighed and moved closer to Frank who was sleeping peacefully next to me.

I watched him breathe slowly, his chest rising and falling and I matched my breathing with his.

He was an angel for sure, he was perfect in every way. He snuggled closer to me, pulling up the covers to his chin.

I thought about how I wanted to marry him, but Ray and Mikey weren't even married yet, only engaged, almost a month now, they were just starting to put together a list of people to invite and the foods they wanted.

Maybe I could propose at their wedding, or would that be weird? Maybe it could be a double wedding, like the ones you see in movies.

That's it, I'd do that, but who would be my best man? I isn't know that many people, maybe Pete who worked at KFC with me.

Pete was a great guy who was dating his best friend, Patrick, they were in a band along with two others. I forget their names as he rarely talks about the two but I was sure one of them was named Andy and the other had some crazy cool hair slightly like Ray's hair but not quite as fabulously. They had played at the shop once and I enjoyed their music.

I sighed quietly as I waited for sleep but the sun was shining in through the blackout curtains so I crept out of bed soundlessly and closed them, "Gerard?" Frank called out from the bed, I walked over to him,, "Yeah?" But Frank had fallen back asleep so I got in bed and he wrapped his arms around my waist and sighed contently.

The next evening we woke up slightly late but Frank didn't have work yet, he was still waiting back from the coffee shop he had applied for.

I hurried to shower, get changed, and eat breakfast not in that particular order.

Frank came into the kitchen from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my back, "Hey baby, getting ready for work?" I nodded as I spat into the sink and washed off my mouth.

"You look sexy." I rolled my eyes and he laughed, his eyes tired in the foggy mirror.

I turned around and kissed him and he giggled. He stood on tiptoes and kissed my nose. "I love you Gerard." I smiled, "I love you too Frank."

I was ready to show Frank just how much I loved him. I wanted this day to be the best day of his life.

As Frank showered I cooked him some pancakes with blueberries as I had already ate. This day was going to be perfect.

Frank came down after ten minutes showered and fresh eyeliner on his eyelids. He looked damn sexy, he looked ready to kick arse. He walked by me and slapped my butt, I spun around and hit him with my spatula.

Then everything went to hell.