How Many P!ATD Jokes Can I Make Before You Hate Me

Frank's POV

We parted ways and went to our work places. I hated my job, like I've already said, everyone is stupid and can't read. Maybe it's just cuz it's nighttime and everyone's sleep deprived.

"Ray! Guess what!" Ray turned to me, "Oh hullo Frank, what's up?" I grinned, "I asked Gee if he wanted to move in with me and he said yes!" Ray broke into a smile, "Aw that's great, I'm happy for you. Mikey and I are going to look for houses when he gets out of the hospital. I'm really excited!" Ray then got called away to help this old man find ear plugs, apparently his wife snores like crazy.

I started stalking the shelves, I didn't even really mind the costumers when they asked me questions. "The bathroom? Oh it's down there. The paper towels are right here. You're welcome. The pacifiers? Isle three."

"Hey Frank, heard the news, that's great! Dallon and I are moving in together as well. We should celebrate together, I swear to shake it up." Brendon was behind me smirking and pulling a cart with items on it to stalk.

"Oh did Ray tell you? Yeah we're pretty excited." I smiled, "I'm glad for you, Dallon is nice, I approve." I winked and went back to stalking.

"I don't need your approval." He yelled at me walking away. I rolled my eyes and went back to work.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where the blood is?" I spun around, Elena was standing there chuckling. "Uh sorry we don't have any." She smiled, "I know dear, I was just joking. I'm just looking for steak and mashed potatoes." I told her where to find them and she thanked me. She didn't know I'd asked her grandson to move in with me.

"Frank! Get back to work! I don't pay you to stare at old ladies!" I glared at my boss, he was stupid and thought I had a kink for old woman because I was kind to them. I was only kind to them because they were probably just really tired and were wondering why the hell they were up so late.

"Yes sir." I said duly, I hated talking to him. He was a lousy manager and took smoke breaks every five minutes, his voice was really raspy and sometimes when he yelled his voice cracked, that was always funny.

"What are you smiling about boy? Get back to work!" I turned around, Aiden, our manager, was yelling at Brendon who was grinning at his phone. He looked up, "Want to see a magic trick?" Brendon produced a piece of cloth and started shoving it in his closed fist, then he pulled it out and shoved his middle finger in our managers face.

"I've done my time and served my sentence." Aiden turned to look confusedly at Brendon at those words.

"I quit!" He said happily and took off his pin, putting it on Aiden. "What? No you can't just quit!"
"Well, your words are knives and often leave scars and it's better to leave then be replaced."

Aiden sputtered and Brendon proclaimed "Hey moon, please forget to fall down, I never want this night to end, don't you go down."

He turned to me, grinning broadly, "Have a good night Frank my never late friend! Here's my number, never gave it to you for some pretty odd reason!" He gave me a scrap of paper and left the store but then he turned, "Care to leave with me? Celebrate with champagne, cocaine, gasoline and most things inbetween." I smiled, "Don't threaten me with a good time."
"Well if you change your mind you know where to find me." And with that, he was gone.

The rest of the night was completely uneventful but the excitement of Brendon's leaving had the rest of us in a good mood
and we all promised to have a place for him in our houses of memories. Heroes always get remembered but we knew that legends never die.