Kissed by a Vampire

Gerard's POV

We walked together, our hands entwined and swinging back and forth as we walked. "So, how much do you know about me?" I shrugged "You live on your own, you're basically nocturnal, and you work at Albertsons." He nodded then looked suspiciously up at me, "You don't watch me sleep do you?" I inwardly groaned, "No, who ever wrote that stupid book can go burn in hell she doesn't know shit about vampires and werewolves."

Frank laughed lightly, "Tell me about vampires, tell me about you!" He was eager for knowledge about us, about me. "Vampires are actually super sensitive to noise. We have super good vision, and we're pretty hot." I winked and his cheeks colored again. "Tell me about you." I smirked,
"Well, my name's Gerard Way. I'm a vampire, I have a younger brother named Mikey. My family is a cross mix meaning one of my parents was turned. Now tell me about you!"

"Uh, well I live alone. I'm practically nocturnal because I love the night and I've always wanted to meet a vampire. I'm not exactly interested in becoming a vampire but I'd love to meet one and I guess I guess did." I nodded.

"Oh uh I'm also.. gay.."
"So am I actually.. vampires can be gay?" I laughed, "Anyone can be gay." He blushed again, it was so adorable. "Oh yeah duh. Sorry, does your family know?" I nodded, I also told them I'm into humans. Well I told my brother, he gets me. He's my best friend."

"My mum knew, she kicked me out. Thankfully I had a job and was seventeen which means I can legally move out." I nodded and squeezed his small hand again.

"Wanna uh, start hanging out? Like I-I don't have any friends. And well you just seem like a cool dude well vampire. Hot vampire." He winked this time and it was my time for my cheeks to color.

"Yeah, I'd love a friend who's not my family."

"And maybe, we could hang out more often. I'm busy with work tomorrow night. So maybe we can go out sometime for lunch."

"I'd like that."
"Then it's a date."
"Thanks for the offer." I untangled my hand and slipped into the the darkness.

.
.
.
.
___________

[Two nights later]

Frank's POV

"Hey Frankie." I spun around and almost knocked over a book rack but Gerard caught it. "How the fuck did you do that? That's like twice my fat weight!" I said. "Oh Frankie, you aren't fat!" He looked at me sadly. "I'm ugly, and I'm fat." He shook his head and his black hair with a red part slightly shaking as well, "You're perfect, the world is ugly but you're beautiful to me."

"Did you memorize that for me?" I asked with a smirk. I turned around and went back to stalking the isle. My badge said Night Stalker. It made me smile sometimes.

"No, I'm just good with words." He winked, "I have to go now. Back to work." He leaned down and kissed my cheek, a fang brushed my cheek. Then he was gone.

I went back to work and smiled, he had kissed me. I think I fell in love with a vampire.