Blood

Frank's POV

I woke up to Gerard sleeping peacefully next to me, after dinner we had watched a movie and then gone to bed.

Gerard was beautiful, his brown eyes closed and his black hair with the small red part in the back falling gracefully around my gorgeous boyfriends face.

His nose scrunched up and a crease formed on his forehead he looked very concerned and started to turn restlessly and started to yell out, "Gee, its ok baby, wake up. Gee?" He woke up with a start, "Gah! Huh? Oh, hey Frankie." He propped himself up on his elbow and smiled at me as if he hadn't been crying out in obvious pain and fear.

"Gee what were you dreaming about?" He shrugged and yawned stretching and making his back pop, "No I'm serious, you were yelling." He was obviously hiding what he had dreamt of.

"It's nothing, it was just that I uh saw Mikey get murdered by the teenagers. Teenagers scare the living shit out of me, they could care less as long as someone will bleed, and Mikey did bleed."

I kissed him, "It's okay, he'll b up and about in a few days. Don't worry, he's fine." He smiled and kissed me, I rolled on top of him and straddled him, "I'm gonna make breakfast." I rolled off him but I went to far and fell off the bed in the process. He laughed and got out of bed tohelp me up.

"You're so clumsy, I love you." He went into the bathroom and I went to the kitchen to make some pancakes or waffles, which was better?

I decided to go with both because Gerard took so damn long in the bathroom I'd have time to make them both.

.
.
.
.

The weekend was over which meant it was Monday which meant I had work. I was seriously considering quitting as our boss was so fuckin creepy and had been acting super weird, following me around and flirting with me.

"Hey Ray, I think we should both quit, like, there's plenty of places who are hiring and our boss is an asshole. He's also been hitting me."

Ray considered it, "I was sorta thinking the same thing. Maybe we should, but we need to do it in style." I smiled, Ray had obviously been think about this for a while.

"You've been wanting to quit for sometime haven't you?" He nodded, "I've been waiting for you to come around and decide to quit as well cause I don't want to leave you alone with him."

Looking back to the times Aiden would hit on me I realized Ray would always come to my rescue.
"You're amazing, you're fro power is how you know he'd hit on me am I right?" We both grinned and he shook his head.

"We should hire a limo and then leave."

"Too expensive. We could have Gerard and Mikey dress as cops and arrest us."

"Oh my god Frank yes!"

"Tomorrow's pay day so we should do it Wednesday."

.
.
.
.

(Tuesday)

I was stalking the shelves when I got the call, I answered it not knowing that is would change my view on my whole town, and not for the better.

"Hullo Gee, what's up?"

"I'm bleeding... please help."

"Oh my god where are you?"

"Mikey's playground.. hurry."

The phone clicked telling me his phone either died or he ended it.

I raced out of the store and to the park where Mikey and Ray had been attacked, I didn't even bother taking of my pin, I was running so fast that tears started streaming down my cheeks, or maybe I was actually crying, he sounded scared and in pain and that worried me.

"Gerard? Gee?" I looked around desperately, my eyes scanning for any sight of Gerard, I remembered where we found Mikey so I turned to the slide and I saw a liquid substance coming from it;

It was blood... blood gallons of the stuff.

I panicked at the sight of the blood and looked up the tunnel slide and saw him, passed out from the blood loss was my boyfriend, the one I had just seen the this morning and made blueberry waffles for.

"GERARD!" I screamed, I took my phone out and tried to stop crying so I could speak to the person on the other side asking what the emergency was,

"M-my boyfriend is b-bleeding, I think he's passed out... we're at Joyride park... hurry!"

I ran to the play equipment and up to where the slide started, where Gerard was propped up on. I pulled him out of slide and checked his pulse, it was faint but there and that gave me hope.

"Gee? Stay with me the paramedics are on their way. You'll be okay trust me. Just don't... d-die." I burst into tears and held his limp body tightly.

The ambulance came and pried me off him and rushed him to the hospital, allowing me to stay near his side the whole time until they got him to the surgery room.

"Sir, you can't be in here, I'm sorry but you can watch if you want too." I looked through the windows as they worked on him.

I didn't know if he'd make it, but I did know that who ever did this was going to be found, and would pay.