This is the Best Day Ever

Gerard's POV

It was a fun Halloween, really. Frank and I had stupid matching couple costumes and Ray and Mikey had stupid matching costumes as well. We went to a fair and now we were watching all there cute kids with their parents trying to control them as they walked through the streets asking for candy from complete strangers. I was sure this day couldn't get any better when Frank turned turned to me, pale face slightly colored, he looked so adorable I could kiss him. "Hey Gerard, do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

I was kinda shocked for a second,  I looked at the shorter boy, his tattoos spilling from his neck to his shirt. His lip ring shone in the moonlight, I quickly composed myself, "No shit! I've been waiting." I joked and I leaned down and kissed him, his soft, small lips kissed back. "Ew, get a room you two." We broke out kiss at Mikey's comment, "Fak u moikey" I said and Frank laughed. This is the best day ever. "Frank, I love you." He smiled, "I know, and I love you too." He smiled and kissed me again, holding my head and shifting it down he was way shorter than me so he stood up. We separated slightly, gazing into each other's eyes, then I heard a 'click'

"Okay you two, want a picture?" Mikey held his iPhone' "No I-"
"To late, nice kiss." Ray and Mikey smirked. Frank blushed and I did too, probably making me look like a normal human because of how pale I am. I really hated pictures, contrary to popular beliefs, we can see ourselves in pictures but not in mirrors, water, or any reflective object, don't ask how, we have no clue and honestly don't give a shit anyhow.

"Oh delete that Mikey, I hate pictures, I'm not photogenic at all." Mikey shrugged and squinted at his phone, "I dunno, you look pretty cute in this picture." I pretend to look offended, "Excuse you, don't flirt with my fucking boyfriend! Especially in front of your boyfriend."

He smiled and tossed me the phone to see the picture, "Damn Frank, Mikey was right, you look sexy as fuck. Want to date me sunshine." He winked and took my hand, "No shit." He smiled. "Okay uh this is greeting weird so Mikey and I are going to go grab some drinks." Ray and Mikey left and Frank and I were alone together. Well, besides the random people walking with their kids.

"Well, I doubt they'll be back anytime soon, sooooo do ya want to go on a walk with me?" I nodded and we laced our fingers together and walked around the neighborhoods.

Then we ran into some of the things that really scared the living shit out of me.

A/N
Annoying authors note, sorry. Pleading for attention, but I wrote another frerard fanfic, I'm Just the Way the Doctor Made Me. I dunno if it's good.. just a reminder
Oh and sorry for the short chapter by the way