I Can Draw

Gerard's POV

I woke up to Frank rolling on top of me and kissing me, I kissed him back then shoved him off me. "You have bad breath." I said laughing, "Hey, be gentle, I'm small."
"That's not what you said last night." I winked and moved out of his reach before he could smack me.

I admired my boyfriend as he go up and stretched then went to our bathroom, his hair stood up in some places that made him look so cute. I rolled out of bed and entered the bathroom, sneaking up behind him I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his neck, breathing in his cologne.

"Hey babe." He spun around and hugged me, holding me to him so his head was on my chest and mine was resting on his head.

"Did you have another nightmare last night?" I asked, he shook his head, "No, nothing, just sleeping next to you." I smiled, for the past few weeks he'd been having nightmares of what had happened to me on that Tuesday. It had been about a two weeks since that incident and a little less then that since the capturing of the Bleedings and taking them to the village.

I hated to wake up next to him and see him tossing and turning with a pained expression on his beautiful face, sometimes tears would slip from his eyes and stain his cheeks.

"I'm glad, I hate seeing you in pain and there's nothing I can do for you." He looked up at me and smiled, "I love you, and I hate worrying you."

"I could never live without you." I said into his hair, "You can be stronger when I'm gone, when I'm here no longer you must be stronger." He squeezed me then let go, "Do you want eggs for breakfast?" I shrugged, "How about pancakes?"
"Are you gonna make them?"
"Sure. They can't be that hard to make." He smirked and nodded.

"I don't know how you made these but they taste amazing! Have you made these before, they're the fucking bomb."

I felt my cheeks slightly burn, "No, I'm just good at cooking I guess." I poured some syrup on my pancakes and passed it to Frank. He grabbed whipped cream instead and piled it on his pancakes, "That looks good." He shook his head, "It's not even done yet." He grabbed some strawberries that I had cut up and blueberries and put them on the whipped cream. "There now it's done."

"That could go on Instagram, I appreciate the art." I commented as I looked at his masterpiece. "Aw thanks." I tilted my head, "I could draw that. It wouldn't be that hard." He looked at me, "Wait, you draw?" I nodded as I took a bite, "Yeah, didn't I ever show you? I'm actually pretty good, I got a masters degree in it, I went to art school for three years."

"I didn't know that! Draw me something!" I rolled my eyes, "I knew you'd say that. But because you're my boyfriend, I will." His yes lit up, "What will it be?" I shrugged, "I dunno, I'll think of something." Though I knew exactly what I was going to draw.