Vampire Money

Gerard's POV

It's been five days since I met the boy with tattoos spilling from his shirt sleeves to his hands. And now, I had a date with him for tonight. A lunch for us but a midnight snack for others.

"Hey sexy." Frank spun around, his cheeks flushed, "Gerard!" He was adorable when he was embarrassed.

"Ok, so how about we go grab a burger and ice cream?" Frank looked at me shyly, "Uh, do vampires eat?" I laughed lightly
"Yeah, we don't exactly get nutrition from it unless we get meet that's super pink. That's why I suggested burgers."
"Well what about the ice cream?" "I just really like ice cream."

I took Frank's hand and led him out of the store he called to his manager he was going out for lunch and would be back in forty-five minutes.

We went to Texas Road House. And I ordered a burger but he ordered a salad "I'm vegetarian." He explained. "Oh god, I'm so sorry, uh well I um kinda need red meat to survive but oh I'm sorry." "Heh no it's fine, I don't mind, really."

"Well, I'll try to start eating some vegetables and less meat in front of you at least. I kinda want to survive. I used to think I'd die alone, I thought I'd love to die alone.. but because of you I might think twice."

After lunch we went to Cold Stone and I got mint chocolate chip and he got chocolate fudge.
"So, tell me about you, what's your family like?" I thought for a second, "Mikey is my younger brother, he's my only sibling and then I have my mum and dad. Only Mikey knows that I'm gay and that I'm going out with a human, a damn cute human." He smiled.

"Well, my mum kicked me out when I told them I was gay and you know the rest. I don't have any siblings and I don't have a single family member to spend the holidays with."

"Why don't we spend Halloween together?" It was only a week away. "That's my birthday." "Whoa, your birthday is on Halloween! Mine is April ninth."

"Anyways, would you, Frank Iero, want to spend your birthday/Halloween with me, Gerard Way, in a weeks time?" I asked, bowing then looking up, a fang was showing. His lips twitches, "Yeah, I would. Thank you, Gerard." He gave me the cutest shy smile.

I paid and we left. It had already been thirty-five minutes, we went back to his work and he smiled and was walking away but I grabbed him into a hug. "Bye, see ya tomorrow." I kissed his cheek before disappearing to my own work.

.
.
.
.

Frank's POV

After lunch I went to work with a smile on my face, Gerard had asked to spend a holiday and my birthday with him.

"What are you so happy about?" Ray was a super cool dude who was the nicest person you'll ever meet. "I got a date for Halloween." Ray grinned, "I knew you could get a girlfriend!" I weighed whether I should tell him it's a guy, "Actually it's uh, a boy and he's not my boyfriend." "Oh I'm sorry! I'm gay as well I have a boyfriend." That was a relief, I thought he might just get all homophobic. "What's his name?" Ray grinned, "Mikey. He's the coolest person I've ever met. I love him so much! In fact, there he is right now." Mikey seemed so familiar to me, who was he? I swear I've heard of him before.

"Hey, babe, how's work been? Ready for lunch?" Ray nodded, "Works okay? I was just talking to Frank. He just got back from lunch with his date. What was his name?" Mikey smiled, "Oh, my brother just went a date too. Wait, Frank? Like Frank Iero?" I nodded. "Oh my god you're my brothers crush! That's so great. It's nice to meet you Frank, I'm Mikey."

Oh, that's why I knew his name. Did Ray know Mikey was a vampire?

"Ok, well sorry but we gotta rush, Ray and I are having lunch together. And uh nice to meet you." He smiled and shook my hand before guiding Ray out the door.
I got back to work, stalking the shelves and occasionally telling a customer where things were, toiletries on isle three there's a sign right above it idiot, ladies underwear uh ask her, gluten free bread? Dude it's seriously right in front of you.

My shift was finally over at six am. I walked home, as the sun peeked over the hills. I rarely ever drove anywhere in town but on Sundays I drive my motorcycle out of the city. I'd have to ask if Gerard would like to go on a ride with me. It was a two passenger motorcycle.

After I ate dinner I watched some comedy shows until eleven. I changed into my pjs which were just some old comfy sweats and a white t-shirt.

I was so tired I fell asleep almost immediately and I had the scariest dream.