Moving In

A/N
Give me shit about the last chapter I'm totally alright with it. It wasn't very good and had so many bad p!atd jokes

Gerard's POV

Frank came to my work right as we were closing and asked if we should hire a moving van to get my stuff.

"Yeah, I'll pay. It'll only be a short drive, I'll drive, I know that way better than you."

We walked to a place where they sold moving trucks and we bought the smallest cheapest one. "Will this be big enough? How much do you have?" I really didn't have a lot. "Just a couple boxes of things and clothes."

We drove to my house and went to my room, I started to put my clothes in boxes and he looked through my drawers, "Whoa, who drew this? This is amazing, it must've been made by like a fucking comic book artist!" I cleared my throat, "What! No way, Gee this is amazing why are you working at a fucking restaurant thing when you could be an artist that's like super famous!"

He looked through more and found my drawings of him. "Whoa, is this uh me? I'm not that skinny. I'm actually fat." I rolled my eyes, "Frankie, you're the smallest skinniest person I've met along side my brother and Brendon. You're not fat, trust me. And I don't mean skinny as an insult, I think you're perfect."

Frank colored and smiled at me, "Kiss me you animal." He tackled me and we landed in a pile of my old clothes.

"Oh god you two were about to frick frack weren't you!" Frank sat up on me and turned around, Ray was standing in the door way with Mikey, who was clutching to his arm.

"No, I was just going to kiss your brother." He kissed me and I heard Mikey groan, whether in pain or disgust I couldn't tell. I finally got off his older brother and smiled sweetly at him

"How are you feeling Mikey?" Gerard picked me up and moved me off him, "I'm doing better, they said I'll be up and about in two or three days. Right now I just need rest and the least amount of physical work as possible. Did you guys call my work?"

My stomach dropped, I hadn't, he'd get in trouble and probably lose his job! "I did, I told them you sprang your ankle and need a few days off. They said it was all good and offered you their condolences."

Frankie was seriously amazing, he was almost better at taking care of my baby brother than me... almost.

"Thanks Frank, I'd hate to lose my job." Frank suddenly started to laugh, "Guys, I have to tell you about how Brendon quit work tonight!" Frank told us about how Brendon had flipped off their boss and took his pin off, putting it on him and all. By the time he'd finished, we were all laughing and joking.

"Are you packing? Ray told me that you two are moving into Frank's house, that's really cool but you're leaving me alone for a  while we search for a house."

I felt slightly guilty, "You could always stay at our house." Ray laughed, "He'll be staying with me, even though my house is small it will work until after the wedding and finding a house."

We finished packing and put the boxes in the truck, Frank drove Ray and Mikey with us back to the town and we talked about the wedding and reception.

"We really don't know to many people in this small town since we're always up at night. But we do know Brendon and Dallon. Maybe it will just be a close friends and family." Mikey mused, he was right, we barley knew anyone in this town but we did know people from Bloodrun with of course we'd invite some of the families there as we've known them for forever.

"Okay, get your asses out of our truck." Mikey shoved me lightly and they said goodbye as they climbed out the truck stopped outside of Rays house.

Frank looked at the time, the sun was going to rise soon, we needed to get my shit in his house in less then twenty minutes.

Frank drove the truck to the moving place and walked back as I couldn't. I unpacked while he was gone.

I didn't know if he wanted me to share his bedroom or have my own, either way I should put my stuff in one of the spare rooms, he had three rooms, the master one was his, maybe ours. I chose the smaller of the guest rooms and started to unpack. I was halfway done when the door opened and frank walked in, wearing sunglasses. He smiled at me, "What are you doing? Don't you want to sleep in our room?"

My heart skipped a beat at that, we called it our room. He really wanted to move in with me.

"Of course I want you to move in with me! Why else would I ask?" Apparently I had said that out loud.

"Come on, you can keep your art stuff in here, and then put your clothes in our room." He helped me move the clothes to his, I mean, our room, and put away my art in the spare room.

"I'll make some dinner, so will you set the table. Table for two." He winked and left to make us spaghetti and warm up some French braided bread that he had made.

I thought life couldn't get any better, I was right, and it was about to take a turn for the worse.