Crushes and Video Games

Gerard's POV

When I got back home Mikey had left a note saying he had gone to take Ray to lunch. I sighed, I wanted to tell him about Frank. I'd have to wait for three or maybe two.

I changed into my pajamas which was only black sweats and a hoodie. I was still a kinda hungry so I looked in the fridge and found some vegetables, I sighed. "This for you Frank." I took them out, broccoli and carrots. Apparently those were good in ranch which we had, Mikey must be trying to eat healthy.

They weren't terrible.

Mikey finally came back at two thirty, "Mikey, I have to tell you-"
"Gerard I met Frank! He's super cute and has a great personality no wonder you fell for him." My jaw dropped a little but I gained control back immediately. "Oh really? So you approve? Well that's good. Anyways, he wants to spend Halloween with me! That's also his birthday he wants to spend his fucking birthday with me!" Mikey smiled, "Dude, that's awesome. I should ask Ray if he wants to spend it with me too."

"Does Ray know you're a blood sucking vampire with no remorse?" I joked, he rolled his eyes. "Not likely, I told him I was a vampire on the day I asked him if he wanted to be my boyfriend. He said he didn't care." That's good, I was glad for him.

"I need to meet and have an actual talk with him. He seems cool from what you tell me. And his fro is legit." Mikey laughed, "I know right? He's fucking sexy. I dunno how I captured him." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever dude, I'm going to go and get some coffee, want some?" As if that were a question. "Duh, black." Mikey shook his said he already knew that, we've lived together for three hundred years, he knew my almost better than myself I knew him as much as he knew himself.

We talked about Ray and Mikey until dinner, I made us some blood steak and Mikey made some vegetables, they looked gross, I surprised him by eating some myself. "Frank's a vegetarian so I might as well try some of his food."

Mikey laughed, "Shut up." But I was smiling as well, we teased each other all the time about that sort of stuff.

"So, Halloween is in what? Three weeks? A month? Well, you have plenty of time to figure out what he wants, for his birthday." Oh shit, what would I get him?

"Okay, yeah I'll have to think bout that. When's Rays birthday?"
"July 15, so it's a while away." I nodded, "So, are you thinking about Christmas yet? Or how about Thanksgiving? Should we invite them over? Frank might not want to if there's meat. I don't know how I'll survive off vegetables." "Gee, vegetarians don't only eat those, they also have bread, pasta, grains, fruits. It's not just vegetables." I shrugged, I still couldn't dust Live of that, I really actually needed meat and blood to survive.

Mikey and I both showered l, I got to the shower first and took my sweet time. After he showered we watched some tv, and then we played The Last Of Us. It was really fun, we took turns.

I was super tired so I said goodnight to Mikey, it was around noon. "Old man, can't even stay up past twelve." I glared at him and sat back down, fine, I'll pull an all nighter if I have to stay up later then him.

At two Mikey said he was going to bed, I stayed up till three then went to bed. I was exhausted and fell asleep right away.