Sass Master (but not queen)

Frank's POV

Gerard and I got up, ready for the work day ahead of us, today was the day Ray and I were quitting by being as sassy as possible, Gerard came up with some bomb-ass things to say.

"See you around lunch." Gerard kissed me and left the house, I still had a few more minutes to eat before I had to leave.

Ray walked in as Gerard left, "Are you ready for today?" I nodded and started to clean up the cereal bowl and wash it since the dishwasher was already going.

Ray rolled his eyes, "you aren't getting cold feet are you?"
"Pft, of course not. I've been ready to quit since I got the job." He laughed, "Same here. I also have an interview"
"Do tell." I prompted, "Its at a record store."

"That's cool, I'm happy for you, I hope it pays well." He shrugged "It's fine, it's a rather small place so there's not really a lot of business here." I knew that was true, "I've also got an interview, it's at a coffee shop, that way I don't have to answer stupid questions hopefully."

Ray laughed, "Lets get going." He took my wrist and led me out the door.

We got to Albertsons a few minutes late but Aiden was it anywhere in sight so we were safe though it didn't really matter.

"Ok lets go."

Customers came in asking for stupid things and hitting on me  and I was really done by one hour so I snapped and started being sassy to them instead of Aiden.

"Hey sexy, where've you been all my life?" I glared, "Hiding from you." He advanced towards me, "Aw that's cute but you don't need to hide from beauty." I backed up against a wall and felt terrified as I didn't have a comeback for that.

"Hey! Don't you dare harass my employees, get out." Aiden glared at the costumer who slunk away.

"Sorry about that." I was grateful of Aiden at this moment but then he took my chin in his hand, "You're much to good for him you know, but I think I'm your level." He leaned in but I smacked him. Gerard's lines came into my mind and out my mouth without any hesitation,  "You know you remind me of a Russian doll because you're so fucking full of yourself!"

Aiden looked taken aback, "Excuse me? I just saved you from that creep!"
"You're a creep too you know."
"Go to hell!"
"Where do you think I came from? Satan kicked me out, he had a restraining order against me."
It felt good to finally get back at Aiden, for all the dirty looks and the photographs he had took.

"Are you talking back to me?" "Yeah, that's how conversations work." Aiden looked furious, "How dare you. I am your boss and I can fire you if I want to because I own the damn place!" I couldn't help myself, the words just flew out of my mouth and I regretted nothing, "Unless your name is google I think you should stop acting like you won the whole damn world, the planets revolve around the sun, not you so why don't you introduce your bottom lip to your top lip and shut up. I quit."

I took off my pin and threw it at Aiden and spun around, walking towards the entrance and leaving through it. I could hear him sputtering behind me but I didn't look back, instead I texted Ray and told him I had finally done it, I had quit.