Just Sleep

Gerard's POV

"It's okay Frank, do you want hear about Mikey?" He nodded and pulled me to the couch and sat on my lap as Ray sat across from us. "How is he? He'll live right? I miss him he won't die right? This is my fault, I should've helped him instead of leaving him." I couldn't help but laugh a bit, "You really love him, don't you? I'm glad. He'll be fine, he'll live, they only punctured a lung so he'll recover very soon. And it wasn't your fault, you went and got help and I'm glad you did."

He sighed, "Thank god, I was so scared I'd lose him. And I was so sure it was all my fault."

"Do you mind telling me what happened?"

"Yeah, sure." He shifted a bit in his seat uncomfortably and awkwardly coughed before talking.

"Mikey took me to the park so we could swing and eat. We were joking about something, I can't remember what, but I guess his fangs were showing and these three teenagers saw and freaked the fuck out and start beating the crap out of us, Mikey told me to go and he'd save me and fight them all off. So I ran to find you and I guess they t-tried to-to kill him."

He broke down crying and I rubbed his back, "It's okay Ray. He'll live, I won't let anyone hurt you two again, trust me. Do you know who they were?" He shook his head and sighed, "I wish I knew so I could beat the shit out of them, how could they! Those bastards."

Frank looked surprised at his outburst, Ray didn't seem like the type of guy to swear and want to beat people up, he must truly love my brother.

"I'm super tired, and want me to make some breakfast and coffee?" Frank wasn't comfortable in the silence. "Yes please." Ray and I answered, I realized I was starving, I hadn't eaten since yesterday.

Frank made eggs and toast for us and then made cream cheese and jelly on a bagel for himself.

After breakfast and coffee we had more coffee because coffee is fuckin great and we were all tired and delirious as fuck.

"When was the last time you slept babe? You have dark shadows under your eyes. Well, more than usual at least."

I laughed, "Almost 24 h-hours." I tried to just shrug it off but I yawned in the process so it didn't look that convincing. Frank punched  me lightly, "Dude, you need sleep, okay? Look, Ray and I will wake you up if you get a text or something okay? You're exhausted and need sleep or you won't be able to go on a date wth me."

I nodded gratefully, I was really tired so he led me to the couch and sat down while wrapped myself in his blankets. I fell asleep almost immediately, wrapped in his smell and in his words.

(Gerard's dream)

"Sunny, it's sunny out Frank. Why are we even awake? We could be sleeping or eating."

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever, come on, you'll need to stay in the shadows; the sun's gonna set in like, a half hour and it's partly cloudy, according to my phone."

I was really tired but I didn't know why and I was also on some sort of mission, I had to do something but I couldn't remember what it was.

"You okay baby? You look stressed right now." I groaned "Uhg, I just... I have to do something but I can't remember what I'm supposed to do! It's annoying the crap out of me!"

"You could do me."

I looked up at him, "What did you just say? Frank?" He laughed, "I didn't say anything." I glared at him before breaking into a smile.
"I'm not gonna do you. Not just yet." I kept over his couch and grabbed him. We both fell on to the couch in a completely comfortable position, how strange is that?

"Lets make dinner, I'm wanting spaghetti and meatballs." Said Frank, that was even stranger he was as Frank was a vegetarian.

Then, I woke up.