A Trip to the Past in the Presant

Frank's dream

Gerard and I were walking through a hallway with doors every fifteen feat.

I looked up to him, "Where are we going Gerard?" He shrugged. "I dunno, we're just following the road." I looked back to the hallway and now we were now walking down a road, the sky was a dark grey color.

"I love you, Frank." I was surprised to say the least. "You do? Because I love you too." Suddenly Gerard turned me around and kissed me.

"What are you doing!! You fucking homo vampire fuck buddies!" I spun around, my mum was standing there she looked furious. It was how I remembered her; eyes blazing, left hand clutching a bat so tight her knuckles were white and her right hand clenched in a fist.

"Frank, what-what's going on?" Gerard was now behind me slightly but he looked defensive and scared at the same time. "I-I don't know... that's my mum. She hates me. How did she get here? How did we get here?" I suddenly heard a sickening crack and I felt a throbbing pain on my head. I fell to the ground, I then heard another crack, louder. I felt light thump on the ground suggesting Gerard had been hit too. I turned my head to him, confirming it was him, not my mother. Gerard's head was bleeding, I tried to crawl to him but my mother kicked the ribs of Gerard rolling him away from me and breaking at least on rib from the sound of it.

"Stop! You're going to kill him!" I screamed getting up, she was swaying back and forth, or maybe I was. My vision was swimming before my eye and I just got wanted to collapse but I needed to get to Gerard.

I stumbled to him and fell on my knees beside him. I felt his pulse, it was weak and uneven.

"You deserve to die just like him!" I was punched in cheek and shoved to the ground. I tasted blood and my vision blurred even more as I sprawled on the ground.

With my blurry vision all I could see was a figure standing over another, Gerard. The figure standing up held a slim rod, then it was smashed onto the other figures head, repeatedly. I screamed. It then turned to me and suddenly slightly calloused hands were around my throat.

"Frank! Frank, wake up!!" I was shaken awake by a familiar voice. "Gee? Gee!" I sat up and hugged him, crying softly onto his shoulder. "Shh, it's okay. You're okay, you're with me." He rocked back and forth slightly. I clung to him and cried until all my tears were on his black shirt. "S-sorry." He shook his head, no, it's fine. What happened? I came in here to get you coffee but you were tossing and screaming out 'stop'." I nodded, "I had this tremor, it was worse then tremors it was this terror it felt as if someone were gripping my throat. I saw the person I love die... you."

Gerard held my closer and stroked my hair, the touch sent small shivers down my back. And I wanted to cry again, why would she take everything, everyone, I loved away from me?

"What are you thinking about?" I looked up to him, "About the nightmare, it was about my mom. She-she attacked us and she, Gerard she killed you! Then she tried to kill me!" I broke into dry sobs as I had already cried all the tears I had. He gripped me tighter and rocked back and forth soothingly. "Oh honey, I'd never leave you like that. I'll never let her hurt you, I promise." I looked at the clock, shit, it was almost 7:00 unneeded to get ready for work.

"Gee, I need to get ready for work and so do you, thank you. I feel better now." He kissed my cheek and disappeared out the window, I was on the second floor. I didn't question it though, I ran to my dresser and grabbed out skinny jeans, boxers, and a green sweater I glanced at the clock, 6:46.

After my shower it was 6:50, wicked fast. I could make a pop tart in one minute. I quickly put one in the toaster and went to find my shoes. I tied them, grabbed my wallet, phone, and pop tart and was out the door.

"You were almost late ya know, you're never late!" Ray looked a bit stressed, "Were you stressing out because of me?" He nodded slightly. I laughed and thanked him for the concern before grabbing my pin that had my name on it and my vest jacket thing.

"Hey Iero! Almost late I see, how unusual, that's usually me." I turned to see my co-worker, Brendon, walking in, he already had his pin and jacket on.

"Early Urie? Wow, we must've switched today." He laughed before turning to a customer who walked in.

I sighed, back to stalking and answering stupid questions. Can't those fuckers read?

I hoped Gerard was having a fun time at his work, cuz i really was not.