I Dunno What To Name This

Frank's POV

I watched them work on Gerard, I was slightly afraid they'd find out that he was a vampire; what would they do to him if they did find out?

I watched as they removed his shirt and operated on him, I looked away when they started to use a needle and thread to sew him together, he was terrified of needles and I couldn't help but think what he would do if he were awake. I was terrified that he wouldn't make it.

I was furious with the town. They had almost killed my boyfriend and his brother, this was going to end, and it wouldn't end very prettily, that I promised.

.
.
.

"Doctor Andy, will he be okay?" I ran after the doctor as he left the room Frank was in, "Yes, I don't know how, but whoever did this missed his heart, just barely but broke three ribs and punctured a lung. Honestly I don't know how he and his brother are still alive." I smiled weakly and asked him if I could see Frank now that the surgery was over and he was stable.

"Sure, he's on sleeping drugs though so don't expect him to wake up any time soon." I nodded and entered the hospital room labeled 9.

Gerard was lying on the bed with the white blankets up to his waist. He was sleeping peacefully on it.

"He Gee, I know you're sleeping but, I miss you. I don't know who attacked you, but I promise, I'll get them. They'll never hurt you again, I promise." I stared at him as his chest moved up and down slowly, I wondered if he was dreaming, maybe he was dreaming of us. I wondered if he loved me and was thinking of me as he lay there, motionless in white. ;D

"Frank?" I looked up, "Gee! You're okay! Oh my god I though I had lost you!" I hugged Gerard and he groaned, "Sorry, I'm just so glad you're okay."
"S'okay, I know. I missed you. What day is it?"
"Only Wednesday, you've been out for a day, Mikey and Ray came by yesterday but went home not two hours ago."

"Did you ask my work..?"
"Yes, and mine so that I could spend the night here last night." Gerard smiled up at me, "You're the best ya know." I sniffed, "I know." He laughed and pulled my head down for a kiss. His tongue entered my mouth, exploring every crevice.

"Uh, ew, guys, this is no place for a makeout scene." Mikey walked in, holding onto Rays arm for support, he was practically recovered.

"Sorry, didn't know you'd visit me now, I just woke up." Mikey rolled his eyes, "Duh I'd be here you're my brother. Andy called us like five minutes ago."
"Wait, who's Andy?"
"Your doctor."
"Oh."

We all crowded into Gerards room, I sat on his bed and Ray and Mikey sat on chairs opposite of the bed.

"How do you feel?" Gerard directed the question to Mikey, "I'm fine but how are you? I heard it was a really close call, they almost got your heart." "Yeah it sucked but I'll be okay, don't worry."

"Are you sure? I'm worried about my Gee." He laughed, "Don't you worry your pretty little head of yours. I'll be up and about in no time, how are you?"

"Yea it's cool I'll be ok."

"You're a bad liar babe, what's wrong?" I shifted so that I was closer to him, "I was just so scared." Mikey and Ray exchanged glances and cleared their throats awkwardly, "Uh yeah, we're gonna just um go." They said goodbye and left us alone.

"Come here." Gerard moved so that we could both fit on the bed side by side, "You're okay, we're gonna be okay."

"If I ever catch the ones who hurt you, well I'm hoping that god looks away this time." Gerard smiled, "I know one of them is named Miss Jackson, but that's all I know." I squeezed his hand, that was slightly helpful unless they had code names.

"Why were you there anyways?" Gerard shifted uncomfortably next to me, "I was looking for them, well mostly for clues, but...yeah I'm sorry." I held Gerard close to me, "It's okay, but please, next time take me with you. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you."

"I know, I'm sorry. It'll never happen again I'm sorry I scared you I just wanted to help Mikey and I was so angry at this town. How did they even know we were vampires?" I shook my head, "I don't know. But they won't ever hurt us again. We'll find them, I promise you that."