Brother

A/N
The last chapter had 666 words idk why I thought that was funny but it is.

Gerard's POV

It was November 2nd 3:03am, Frank and I were going out to coffee as it was Saturday. I was waiting for him at The Night Brew, which was opened from 6:00pm to 5:00am, perfect for nocturnal people like myself and my boyfriend.

"Hey Gee, sorry I was late, some dumbass almost ran me over, maybe I shouldn't wear all black in the middle of the night." I stood up and kissed him, "But you look so damn sexy in black." I sat back down and he sat across from me, kicking his short legs and kicking me, on purpose.

"What can I get you two gents?" The waitress winked at me, I ignored it, "I'll have black coffee."
"Me too, please." She smiled and walked away, "She winked at you, she likes you." I rolled my eyes sassily at Frank, "You know I like you not some waitress I just met and don't even know anything about her. So you don't have to worry."

"Here you go," she set down our coffees, mine had a napkin, she winked at me again and left. I picked up the napkin, it had her phone number on it. "God, I hate her!" I calmed Frank down my leaning over the booth to kiss him, he kissed me back then I broke it and sat back down, the waitress had been looking, just as I hoped.

"Now she knows I'm yours." He smiled at me and sat back down as well, "Sorry, I got super jealous right then." I laughed it off and drank some coffee, it was fuckin awesome.

After coffee we went on a walk, "Your pale skin looks like it's shining, not like the Twilight book, like actual diamonds." I blushed, "Now you look like a tomato." He laughed at my expectation and took my hand, swinging it back and forth.

"I love you Gerard, you're the only person I've actually liked like this." I turned to him and gently cupped his chin, I pulled him in for a kiss when a beat-up Ray ran to us,

"Gerard!!! It's Mi-mikey!!" I immediately dropped everything I was doing, I even forgot I was about to kiss Frank.

I did remember him though, I grabbed his hand and ran after Ray, pulling Frank behind me.

I caught up to Ray, "What happened, where's my brother?" He looked down as he ran, I swore I saw tears leave his eyes, I ran faster, and spun around to pick up Frank so he didn't have to run behind me.

"How can you carry me, I'm so fat!" Even though I was concerned about my brother I answered, "You're not fat, you're lighter than me."

Ray was right behind us, "He's at Backer Park, we were on a date!" I nodded and raced to the park, clutching Frank tightly to my chest.

Ray had sped up and grabbed my hand, leading me to the playground, why were they there? I didn't have time for these sorts of questions, I needed to find my baby brother, he's my only family that cares about me.

Thoughts raced through my mind as I followed Ray, did he get bit by something, did someone find out he was a vampire and tried to kill him? "He's in th-the t-tunnel slide." Ray could told me looking for him.

I dropped Frank in his feet and went to the slide containing my brother. I was shocked, he was black and blue with bruises and had cuts all over him, but the think that got me most was there was a bloody stake next to him.

"Oh my God, Mikey, Mikey... wake up." I tried to suppress my tears but they were starting to leak out of my eyes.

"Gerard... they got the wrong side." He smiled as slowly pulled his jacket back, they indeed had driven the stake through the right side of his chest.

"Lucky."

I picked up Mikey, he was taller than me but I managed it. I draped him across my shoulders and started to walk back home, he needed a healer.