Movie Night

Frank's POV

After we left the Bleedlings in the Bloodruns care, we went to get dinner at a restaurant, I knew Gerard needed to have meat but at the moment I was slightly terrified because we were asked to have fucking actual human Asian.

"Sorry to confirm your fears, but he was talking about an Asian person, he always forgets that humans, or most humans, aren't canibals." I shuddered and shook my head, "Uhg, okay I just want some spaghetti and bread." I smiled at him when he agreed but he asked for rare meatballs with his, I didn't mind that much.

Mikey and Ray got a steak and shared it, then we parted ways and Gerard and I went to a coffee shop and Gerard got a white hot chocolate and 'a shit ton of whipped cream', I got a latte.

"The cashier called out me name, "Leroy?!" Gerard snorted as I rolled my eyes, "It's I-ear-o." I muttered, got up to grab the two drinks and we left to our house.

"It's been a fucking long day and I just want to shower and watch tv then go to bed." I complained into Gerard's shoulder as we walked home, "Okay, I'll shower and first and while I'm doing that you can pick a movie and whilst you shower I'll make popcorn, how bout that babe?" I nodded and smiled, "I fucking love you." I murdered into his neck as I showered it in small kisses.

"I love you too."

We opened the door and walked in,  Gerard immediately went upstairs to shower and I looked though our movies and picked Sixth Sense, I hadn't seen it in ages.

He took a quick shower and dressed in some worn sweats and a hoodie, I got in the shower and took longer then 10 minutes, when I smelled the popcorn I got out and dressed the same as Gerard.

We went on the couch and watched the movie, making fun of it and laughing at the scary parts, even though I jumped at some parts, he held me close.

"So thanksgiving is coming up, what should we do?" I rested my head on Gerard's chest, his heart beat was slow and relaxed, "Hm, I think we should have your brother and Ray and possibly your grandma Elena."

Gerard nodded, "Yeah, that'd be a nice thanksgiving. What would you eat?" I shrugged, "Casseroles meatless loaves and maybe stuffed vegetables." He wrinkled his nose at the last one, causing me to laugh.

"You don't have to eat that, you, Ray, Mikey, and your grandma can all have turkey." He nodded, "I just always feel bad for you meat is really good, no offense."
"None taken, I respect your diet, as long as you expect mine." He nodded "Of course I do, I respect everything about you. I'd never disrespect you." I laughed, "I know, and I love you for that."
"I love you too."

I looked up and kissed him, he bit my lip and I rolled on top of him, grinding and he moaned into my mouth. I slid his hoodie off and he took off mine, he stood up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Still kissing, we stumbled up the staircase and into my room

He dropped me on our bed and whispered kisses down my chest and stomach to the hem of my sweats.

Dis be da smut

He pulled off both my sweats and underwear, exposing my hard member. I smiled and sat up, ripping his pants of as well, he smiled pulled me up and kissed me again.

I broke the kiss and slid down to his hips, there was a bit of fat on his hips but he was still sexy he didn't need to be stickthin to be the love of my life.

I smiled up at him as I got to his erection. I loved every inch of him, even the extra fat he had on his stomach, he was beautiful.

I slowly licked the shaft and the slit of his hard member and I smirked as I felt him squirm underneath me. He swore as I then began to bob up and down slowly at fist then quicker. He slid his hands down my stomach and started to stroke my own member, I moaned and he shivered, "Aw baby, moan."

I moaned again and he stroked my face, "I'm gonna, gonna cum." I stopped and I stood up, kissing him, I slipped my tongue into his mouth and explored it.

I carded my fingers through his hair and he grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. I deepened the kiss, yanking his hair as he moaned.

I pushed him away then he grabbed my waist and shoved me on the bed on my back, "Do you need me to prep babe?" I shook my head, "No, just use lube."

I turned over and and grabbed the lube from the top drawer and handed to Gerard. He squirted some on my hands and I pumped his cock just to spread the lube.

He placed himself at the entrance "Are you ready?" I nodded and he entered slowly, I groaned in pain and he stopped, "No, keep going I can take it." He kept going and entered completely, I tried to stifle an 'ah!' but he heard and stopped until I told him he could go.

He thrusted in and out and we were both moaning loudly. He leaned over and started sucking on my collar bone, my sweet spot that made me groan. "Touch yourself." He growled into my ear making me shiver.

He went faster and faster before he hit my prostrate, I screamed out in pleasure and he continued to git that place. "Clo-close." He managed to get out before he hit his climax, exploding inside me and turning us into a moaning mess.

De end of da smut

We quickly showered together, he washed my hair, and I washed his, which meant the he had to bend down slightly so I could reach his hair.

After the shower we changed into our pjs we had worn before we had er 'woo-hood'.

"I love you Gerard." I whispered as we got under the covers. "I love you too, Frank."