My House is Big Enough for Two

Gerard's POV

I showered quickly so Frank could too. I turned off the warm water and dried myself before pulling on the sweats and hoodie as it was cold.

Frank showered after me and I got into his bed, he had striped it and put new sheets on it while I had showered.

"Ready for bed sir?" I groaned, "Oh don't call me that I'll get turned on." I said he smiled and jumped onto the bed next to me.

We both got under the covers and I immediately wrapped my arms around him, spooning. He was warm and I was cold but he didn't mind or, if he did, he didn't say.

"Your body is still cold. Its been like ten minutes. How the heck? I'm getting cold." Frank told me, "I know, I'm a vampire, cold blooded and cold hearted.!"

He kissed me and my cold heart melted. "Okay, so maybe I'm not cold hearted anymore as it just unthawed." He laughed and held me closer to his smaller and warmer body.

"I really love you." I told him as he burried his head into my chest. "I know that." He said sleepily and drifted off, "And I love you too."

.
.
.
.
.

"Hey, Gee... wake up." Frank dragged out the 'u' in up and hit me in the face with a pillow. "Ow what the hell Frank." He giggled and hit me again before I grabbed my pillow and got him square in the face.

"Why did you wake me up? What time is it?" I glanced around for a clock in his room. "It's like seven."

"What! I need to-" he kissed my lips, shushing me, "I'm kidding, it's only six." I groaned and flopped  back into the bed. "Then why'd you wake me up? We don't have work for another hour."

"Because I want to talk to you about last night." I grinned, "I love you. Every bit of you and you were fantastic." He smiled at me.

"But, does that mean like uh, do you want to like maybe um move in with me?"

I looked at him in shock, "Wait,  like are you seriously asking me if I want too?" He shifted and looked down at his hands, "Oh, uh yeah but you don't have too of course it's just a suggestion." I was so happy, he wanted me to move in with him! Mikey and Ray would move in together and I'd be alone in our house but if I moved in with Frankie...

"Yes! Of course I want too!" I smiled and tackled him, we fell off the bed onto the ground where he got on top of me and kissed me gently, "I love you."
"I know that."

We both changed into clothes and he went downstairs to start the coffee, I freakin love coffee. I followed Frank downstairs to his kitchen, it was smaller but there was enough space for three people to make a meal at the same time.

"Your kitchen is so cute!" He laughed at me, "How big is yours then? Twice this size?" I could tell he was kidding but it was true, "Yes." He looked at me in disbelief, "We should be moving into your house!" It was me turn to laugh, "Nah, we'll just have to renovate it. It'll be fun!"

"After work lets go and get my stuff." He nodded, "I don't have a car, how much stuff do you have a lot?" I shook my head, "No, just some clothes, a pillow my grandma made and then the most important one, espresso machine."

It was already 6:30 so Frank and I ate breakfast while watching the news. "Are we going to tell Mikey and Ray today?" I was curious if he actually wanted to do it today. "Yeah, I mean, he's your brother and you live together, maybe Ray and Mikey will move in together soon, they are engaged."

6:55 came too fast but we left for work and parted ways to go to our work places. "Stupid people, here comes Frank." I laughed, "Hate comes Gerard slow people who don't decide what the want before ordering." We kissed and parted.