Mama We All Go to Hell Especially You

Gerard's POV

I was so proud of my boyfriend when he told me all the sass he had served to his ex-manager.

"You're so sassy you short Italian boy!" I leaned over and kissed his nose and he blushed, "Thanks, it was mostly your lines but I did make up a few." I nodded, "I know, but that's just great!"

Someone knocked at our door, I was pretty sure it was Ray, "Come in!" I said loudly, the door opened and footsteps approached us.

"Hullo Frank." Frank froze where he was, I heard his heart beat quicken and the hairs on the back of his neck stood up.

"M-mother?" He turned around stiffly, glaring at her with his beautiful hazel eyes. I'd never seen so much pain, hatred, and fear in them.

The woman, Linda, was slightly taller then Frank, her eyes were similar to Franks but older.

"I've been looking for you, years and years." Frank shivered and took my hand. Linda's eyes flicked to the action and she sneered at us, "Still gay I see, got yourself a boyfriend?" She stuck her hand out at me, "Linda, a er pleasure I'm sure." I didn't take her hand and she retracted it, "Not very polite I see. A woman would've at least pretended to like me."

Frank glared at her, "What do you want? How did you even find me?" She laughed lightly, "It wasn't easy, but all that matters is that I found my son. I'm sorry for what I said to you but I think it's been long enough. You are probably past that stage, this boy is just trying to use you." Fire burned in Frank's eyes and my blood began to boil, I stood up, still holding Frank's small hand.

"How dare you come to our house, unannounced and spewing shit about his love life after you kicked him out of his house for years! I think you should go." Frank squeezed my hand, "It's okay babe." He stood up and let go of my hand. He went up to his mother who opened her arms to him and smile, "Come home, you can find a beautiful and smart girl there." Frank stopped short of his mothers reach, "Mom, you told me I was worthless and a faggot. You told me you could never love me and no one could, you were my mother and you abandoned me because I loved the same sex." She faltered, "Frank, God hates gays, they all go to hell." Frank shook his head, "Let me tell you a secret; mama, we all go to hell mama we're all full of lies and right now they're building a coffin your size."

Linda glared at her son then turned her attention to me, "You're going to hell!" My sassy mouth spit out these words before I could even think, "See you there, I'm the secretary so I'll be the first face you see when you get there."

Linda looked like she was ready to kill, (lets kill tonight). I felt kinda bad for her but I knew she deserved it for everything she put Frank through.

He was young and sweet, only seventeen.

"Now, since this is our house, I'd like you to leave the same way you came." Frank pointed to the door and she scowled, "You'll regret this when he dumps you for someone else when you refuse to have sex with him!" Frank turned right around and grabbed my face and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a kiss, sliding his tongue into my mouth and then biting my lip making me moan.

I closed my eyes and the kiss deepened, I slid my tongue across his bottom lip for permission to explore his mouth, he obliged. I forgot Linda was there until I opened my eyes again, I couldn't help but smile at her horrified look, breaking the kiss.

"That is disgusting. I don't know where I went wrong, I'm leaving!" "Good riddance, see you in hell!" She slammed the door on the way out and we both laughed, his arms still around my neck, standing on his tip toes.

"I love you." I smiled, "I love you too." Frank hesitated for a second then sighed, "You don't just love me because you want to use me, right?" I smiled sadly, "I'd never do that, I love you because you're beautiful, you're funny, you're caring and because you're you." He blushed, "Sorry, I just-" I cut him off, "No, it's fine." I kissed him again, not s sexual kiss, just one to let him know that I loved him for being him.

I glanced at the clock, 7:23, it was still dark out. "Lets watch s movie then go to bed." Frank nodded, I made popcorn on the stove and we sat on the couch, he leaned against me, resting his head on my chest and I put my chin lightly in his head.

"What do you want to watch?" He shrugged, I didn't know either. "Why do you love me? Like when and where was the first home you met me?"