20

Happy Valentines Day lovelies, hope it's filled with lots of smooches and chocolate

Speaking of smooches..... enjoy 😉

[0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0]

"Your parents are funny." I told Liam as we moved from the dining room to the living room and Lucy followed closely behind Liam.

His parents stayed behind to clean up the kitchen, I offered to help but they declined.

"I've been living with them all my life, so I'm really not seeing what you're seeing." Liam said and I rolled my eyes.

Lucy took a seat at his foot on and placed her head on his lap.

"They're not really what I was expecting." I confessed and he chuckled.

"They're not really good at being spoiled rich multimillionaires." He said and I nodded.

"What do they do for a living?" I asked.

"My mom is a physician with her own private practice and my dad is a data scientist." He explained and I nodded.

Those are both great paying jobs. Just not for this beast of a castle.

"My grandfather was the actuall billionaire. When he died when I was five, we got this house and half of the fortune." He explained and I nodded.

"That explains it." I voiced and the lights flickered and Lucy's head lifted from Liam's lap.

"That's not suppose to happen." He frowned. "Dad."

"I saw it too, stay where you are, I'll go check it out." Mr. Powers yelled back.

"Don't worry, there's a backup generator." Liam said and I nodded in relief.

I don't like the dark.

"Of course that is if dad actually set it up right." He added with a smile. Before I could panic, Mrs. Powers walked into the room.

"Rose sweetheart, I need you to call your parents, you're staying the night, I am not comfortable with you driving in this weather." She said me on cue a roar of thunder sounded outside.