Epilogue: A Glimpse Forward

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU WANT LIAM AND ROSE TO REMAIN A ~couple~

My morning routine was simple. Wake up and make my cup of tea and depending on the weather, I sat outside on the patio or the kitchen counter to go over my plans for the day.

Though today was a Sunday and I didn't have a lot to do, I still went outside with my cup of tea.

I took in the morning sun and the smell of my neighbors fresh cut grass and I smiled a little. I never imagined my life ending up like this. Filled with unexpected surprises and great changes.

A set of arms wrapped around and without any hesitation I relaxed onto the body holding me with a content smile.

"Good morning,"

"Morning," I smiled before sipping my tea.

"Excited for today?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I get to attend a free baseball game," he shrugged and I turned around to face him.

"You don't have to go," I shook my head at him and he scoffed before grabbing my cup and taking a sip.

"I'm not going to let you go see the guy you use to be in love with without me there." He explained and I smiled at him.

"First of all, I was never in love with Liam Powers." I clarified. "Second of all, we're only going to support a friend."

"Yeah, a friend you use to make out with." He grumbled.

"Danny, I make out with you now." I told him before holding up my left hand. "And I'm marrying you."

He tried really hard to hide his smile but it was inevitable and he grabbed onto my hand and kissed my ring finger.

"Yeah, fuck Liam Powers."

"I mean, if you really want me to." I shrugged. His eyes lowered and I threw my head back and laughed.

"You walked right into that one." I placed a kiss on his lips.

I met Daniel Moore my junior year of college. He was the student teacher for my biology class. I always stayed after class to work through my homework and he was required to stay after class to sort through students' paperwork. He helped me out more than once when I was confused about something from lecture. Well, one thing led to another and before I knew he asked me out to dinner. I was more than happy to accept and that was all it took for me to realize that he was the one for me.

"I love you," I placed another kiss on his lips.

"I love you too,"

[0][0][0]

"Maybe I should buy some Dodgers attire to wear." I muttered to Danny and he smiled down at me.

"It's not a uniform, you don't have to wear it."

"Yeah, but I feel out of place." I scrunched up my nose at him.

"How about I buy you a shirt?" He offered and I shook my head at him. I reached up and grabbed the hat from his head before placing it on my head.