37

"Good morning!" Katelyn screamed in my face the next morning

"Holy Jesus." I breathed out as I tried to bring my racing heart back to normal.

Sitting upright, I ran my hand down my face before a small smile appeared on my lips as I recollected last night's memories.

"How are you?" Katelyn grinned before handing me a cup of tea.

"Thanks." I smiled before taking a slow sip.

There's way too much sugar in this.

"Okay, the deal was for you to tell us everything the second you woke up."

"Us?" I frowned and she showed me her phone screen. Mia's bonnet wrapped head smiled at me and I let out a sigh.

"Seriously? You couldn't let me at least brush my teeth? Maybe take a shower and eat something?" I asked.

"Listen girl, I we have been up for that past hour coming up with prediction of to why you got in that car with a big ass grin on your face." Mia explained and I let out a sigh before sipping more tea.

"Where's Sam?" I asked.

I know for a fact that she will be angry that I recap last night without her presence.

"Just start without her, it's her fault for having a small bladder." Katelyn said and I shook my head at her.

"I'm here." Sam shouted from Mia's end of the call and I watch her jump on the bed beside Mia with a grin on her face.

"Okay, you may begin." She pushed and I smiled.

"First of all, where did he take you?" Mia asked and I bit my smile.

"The beach."

They gasped and I let out a small laugh before continuing. I told them everything in detail, up until the question that changed the night.

"I thanked him for making the night interesting." I explained and they nodded. "Then he asked a question."

"What?" The girls asked in unison and I grinned.

Their reaction is quite entertaining.

"He asked if he could kiss me." I said and they gasped.

"Well, what the hell did you say?" Mia asked.

"Well, obviously she said yes." Sam replied. "You said yes right?"