26

"Good morning

"Good morning." Mia smiled at me.

"Good morning." I smiled back.

"You're chipper this morning." She stated and I gave her a shrug.

"I had a good cup of tea."

"You always have a good cup of tea." She told me.

That's true.

"So what's different today? Or for the past two days come to think of it." She frowned and I shrugged.

"I'm just a little happy." I told her.

"What aren't you telling me Rosalee?" She narrowed her eyes.

The library door opened and Liam walked in and I bit back a smile before looking down at my book.

"What was that look?" Mia asked before turning to face the door. A loud gasp left her mouth and she looked at me.

"Did you and Liam have a thing?" She asked and I looked up at her.

"I don't know what a thing is." I shrugged before looking up over her head.

He's making his way towards us.

"A thing, a romantic thing." Mia said and my eyes widened. "Is that why you're so happy? What happened? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Shhh." I shushed before Liam reached our table.

"Hello ladies." He smiled.

"Hi Liam." Mia grinned.

"I have an invitation for you two." He said and I blinked at him.

"Spring break is in exactly seven days." Liam smiled directly at me.

"So I'm inventing you two to a pool party at my house on the Friday of spring break."

"Then why are you inviting us now?" I frowned.

"What she means is that we'll be there." Mia smiled and I glanced at her. She gave me a stern look and I looked back at Liam.

"Because you always say you can't go to places because you haven't told your dad in enough time. So I'm making sure you have enough time." Hide smiled at me and a blush tinted my cheeks.

He wanted me to go that bad? That he actually thought about me in his planning?

"Well, I don't know if he'll say yes." I shrugged and he smiled at me.

"Why not?" He asked. "You'd just be going to a pool party with your friends."

"Well you'd be there, and you're not my friend." I told him and he gasped.