50

I made Mia pick me up the next morning

I couldn't face Liam without my heart racing and it was driving me insane. I needed the distance from him just as much as I wanted to kiss him again. And I could not let him kiss me again.

"Morning chica!" Mia greeted when I opened the door to her mom's car. Her mother is letting her drive it because it's only half of a school day today and for the rest of the week.

"Spanish exam today?" I asked before buckling my seatbelt.

"Si!" She grinned before backing out of my driveway.

"How are you feeling?" She asked as we drove to school.

"I'm good, woke up with no dizziness or nausea again so I must be doing good." I shrugged and she nodded before glancing at me.

"I meant how you feel about your make out session with Liam." She smirked before glancing back to the road and I glared at her.

Yesterday, my father was the one that contacted Sam and Mia. Apparently he didn't want me to say home alone with a concussion. I have been staying home alone since the age of nine. I don't know if he's finally starting to care of he's just trying to keep tabs on me.

Though the latter doesn't make sense because there are cameras everywhere.

Including my front steps where I made out with Liam Powers. He must be very busy with whatever he is doing, because he hasn't talked to me about it yet.

"Remember we said we were not going to mention that?" I asked and she grinned without looking at me.

"I know, I just couldn't help it." She confessed and I rolled my eyes before looking out the window.

I was not going to discuss Liam Powers any longer.

[0]

I took two out of my five exams before lunchtime.

I was sure that I could've taken all five if I wasn't concussed. They were that easy. But because I was, it took me longer than usual. Words started blurring together and more than once I had to step away from the paper because I got lightheaded from trying to read.

But I had two completed and before the last bell, I would be done.

"Me duele la cabeza." Mia complained as she took her seat across from me and I gave her a small smile.

"At least I know you got that answer right."

Sam took the seat beside her and she smiled at me. "How are you?"

"I'm good, don't ask about Liam." I narrowed my eyes and she laughed.

"How was your Spanish exam?" I asked her. "Mia knows how to say she has a headache, what about you?"