46

Trigger Warning

Trigger Warning

A soft hand smacked my face gently and I swatted it away before blinking my eyes open.

"Sweetie are you alright?" Mrs. Powers crouched down over me.

"Why am I on the floor?" I asked before looking over my head at Liam looking down at me.

"Hi, Daisy."

"You went unconscious." Mrs. Powers informed and I looked at her in confusion.

I did what?

"Oh," I frowned before trying to sit up.

The throbbing in my head made me wince and I remained where I was.

The kitchen door flew open and Mr. Powers barged in with a large bag in his hand.

"Got the med kit." He said before taking the empty space at my side.

"Hi there Rose." He smiled softly and Mrs. Powers swifter through her bag.

"Rose, can you tell me what might've cause you to faint? You were complaining of a headache earlier. Did you hit your head?" She asked me slowly and I nodded. I attempted at sitting up again and after a sharp, throbbing pain at the back of my head I was up.

"I fell and hit my head on the coffee table at home." I told, with a slow blink.

"Did that happen today?" She asked and I nodded.

She grabbed a small flash light and brought it up to my face.

"Follow the light with your eyes not your head." She instructed before clicking it on and I complied.

"Rose, here's a fun fact; Antarctica is the only continent without spiders." She told me before standing up.

What?

"That's cool I guess." I frowned and she smiled down at me before holding her hand out.

"Where exactly did you hurt your head when you fell?" She helped me to my feet.

I swayed a little and Mr. Powers reached out a hand and held me steady.

"I fell backwards," I nodded before reaching up to touch the back of my head and she nodded before touching the same spot.

Except she wasn't away of how stiff it was and I winced a little.

"Mom," Liam said in disbelief and Mrs. Powers gave her a silencing look.

"Okay, Rose, I think you might have a concussion." She nodded before picking up her bag and placing it on the table.

"Just to make sure, we're going to do a few test to confirm or deny that."