Geno x Genoside reader

Contains Self harm
---------------------------------------
Why did I do it, I was curious and stupid. I want to take it all back but I can't I have expected that, at the end of my final pacific run when everyone left I jumped off the cliff. What I didn't know is that Sans was still there. I saw his face before I fell but I couldn't make out the expression on it.

When I woke up I was in an empty black void, "good I can't hurt anyone here" I laid back down and closed my eyes. "Hey what are YOU doing here" I know that voice I shot up and saw Sans but not the one I saw before I died, the one that haunted my dreams. There was blood on him and lots of it Pappy's scarf was wrapped around his neck, "so I'm in hell" I said and with a sad smile "at least I know it worked". I looked at the Sans I killed and he looked at me with a look of anger "why are you here" he asked once again. "Well I don't know why I'm here with you but I died, and by the looked of this I'm in hell" I said and stood up "why are you here" I asked. "To keep myself from from becoming a pile of dust" he said coldly, "wait you said 'it worked' and you smiled, what did you do" his look only got angrier, "I ended it" I simply said and he looked furies "did you end the timeline" he screamed. "What no, I jumped" I said confused as to why he would think I would do such a thing. His look softened ever so slightly "y-you killed your self" he asked "well yeah.....now I can't hurt anyone again, everyone is free from the underground and then I told them I had to go somewhere, when they left I jumped......but I don't remember hitting the ground, but someone saw me jump but I can't remember" I lost my train of thought and my mind started wondering. "Why did you do it" he asked I couldn't tell his expectation anymore but I was shocked I thought he would have said something like 'you deserve to die'. Why do you care, I hurt you and everyone who I loved, just because I was curious.....just because I could" tears started to slide down my face. I looked at the ground and smiled sadly "hehe I'm pathetic aren't I"  I asked looking up at the bleeding skeleton with tears in my eyes. He sat down and put a hand on my shoulder and I flinched "I'm sorry for hurting you" I couldn't hold back the tears anymore and I started to cry softly. I felt someone hug me and I froze, "it ok (Y/N)" he said hugging me tightly "n-no I-it's not" I said in between sobs. "Listen (Y/N)......you had a power, a power you didn't understand.....to be honest I would have messed with the timelines too" I hugged back and cried into his jacket "I did this to you, I hurt you, I hurt everyone.....how could you just forgive me like this" the sobbing only got worse at this point. "Why don't you just kill me" I asked softly not sure if he heard me, "because I know you regret what you did and I have had time to watch you, you were suffering but you held on for one reason.....to free everyone" my eyes wondered to my arms "you saw everything" I asked sadly. "Yes, I know everything that you did to yourself.....may I see your arms" I froze but broke the hug and rolled up my sleeves and the scars, some old some new, where showing. Sans traced his boney finger over a few of them and I flinched but let him. "Does it hurt" he asked a I shook my head "a-a little", he stopped and looked at me with a sad look. He put his entire hand over my arm and his eye glowed green and my arms felt weird. "W-what are you doing" I asked shaking a little "I'm healing you" he said with a straight face "why" I asked "because you don't deserve this" I looked at him sadly but forced a smile "that's you best joke I have ever heard" I looked down again. He stopped and I looked at my arms 'no scars' I thought, I looked at him "c-can you not heal yourself" I asked and went to touch his slashed chest. When I touched it he flinched "S-sorry", "no" "no?" I asked "no I can't heal myself" he said and looked at me again "is there a way......that you can be healed" I asked looking him in the eye for the first time I've been here. He shook his head "if I leave here I'll die" I looked at him sadly "and it all my fault" his eyes looked at me with pity "I still don't get it, I hurt you in the worst way and yet you forgive me....I don't understand" I looked away and started to cry again. Sans hugged me tightly "because I love you, I have loved you for the longest time, but I can't lie when you did the genocide run I was mad but I was also sad I had lost one I loved. But when I saw all that you did to yourself I knew you regretted all of it and I wanted to let you know I wasn't mad but I couldn't tell you but now your here with me" I took it all in. "H-how could you love a demon like me" I asked crying harder then I ever had. "Stop it" he yelled and I froze and got stiff "just know I love you with all my soul, and I don't hate you, your not a monster or a demon your my precious human.....and I love you" he kinda whispered the last part but I could still hear him.
"I-I love you to"
-------------------------------------------