G Sans x abused Neko reader PT2

You guys asked for it (but to be honest I was probably going to do it anyway) so here it is
--------------------------------
(G POV)
It's only been a day since I met (Y/N) and she has been really sweet. She saw a dog and she walked over to it one thing lead to another and now I have a dog. I told her to leave the dog alone but she gave me her cute eyes and I couldn't say no.

I walked up to my room, which is where (Y/N) has been sleeping and knocked on the door. "Hey (Y/N) you awake" I heard some mumbling so I knocked again "hey (Y/N) can I come in?" All I heard was more mumbling, I opened the door and saw (Y/N) cuddling with the dog. I saw she was crying in her sleep "p-please d-don't hurt me" she was sleep talking. I felt bad for her because I think I know what she she's dreaming about, "how long was that guy hurting you" I asked as I sat on the bed and stroked her hair soothingly. "Don't worry sweetheart no one will ever hurt you as long as I can protect you" I started to stroke her cheek and she snuggled into my hand.

(Y/N) POV)
"Come on (Y/N), come back with me, you know no one else cares about you, they'll just hurt you" I heard master calling me. I hide me head in my hands "p-please d-don't hurt me" I begged, as a dark shadow was going to consume me a light appeared sheltering me from my master. I felt safe and I snuggled into the Comforting touch of the light. I couldn't make out what it was saying but I felt safe.

My eyes flutter open peacefully and I saw G sitting by me saying sweet little things "G?" He jumped and looked at me I could see a little blush on his skull. I tilted my head and waved my tail in the air as I sat up. The blanket that was covering me slide down making my upper body cold, I started to shiver "here sweetheart" G wrapped the blanket around my shoulders. I snuggled up next to G for more warmth and closed my eyes, he started to pet and stroke my head again. "Warm" I mumbled and snuggled closer to G and started falling asleep once again.

(G POV)
(Y/N) started to fall asleep once again "rest sweetheart, you seem really tired" I said stroking her head. She nodded and fell asleep once again. After a minute I went to get up only to have my arm be taken captive by (Y/N)'s death grip "guess in sleeping in here tonight."

I woke up to (Y/N) looking at something, I looked at the directions she was looking at and back at her confused. She just stared and her ears stayed high and her tail waving side to side in a fast motion. "Hey (Y/N), snap out of it" I snapped in front of her face but nothing changed, but then she pounced and landed on her hands and knees and chased around like that, just then I saw what she was chasing, a little mouse ran around the room and she was going crazy after it. "(Y/N)" I yelled she turned around and I saw mouse tail hanging out of her mouth, "(Y/N), drop it" she spit the mouse out and hissed, I looked at her eyes and saw they weren't there normal (E/C), they where the same color but cat eyes. She looked at me and hissed "(Y/N) what's wrong with you" she just looked at me and backed in the corner never taking her eyes off me.

I called a friend of mine and he said he would come over right away. I left the room to get something to calm down (Y/N), I got some warm milk and walked in my room to see feathers and blood on the wall, my curtains where torn and on my bed was (Y/N) eating a bird she must have caught. I sighed and set the milk down the ground, she jumped off the bed and started to drink the milk cat style. I heard the door bell and walked down to open the door, "oh thank god your here" I said to Mike as he walked in "so what's wrong" he asked getting to the point. "Well.....there's this girl named (Y/N) and she's been staying with me.....and now she's acting like a cat" "is she a Neko" Mike asked "yes" I answered confused "do you know nothing about the Neko race. "Apparently not because I have no idea what the hell is wrong with her" "has she been chasing small animals" Mike asked and I nodded "nothing is wrong with her, but this happens every know, it's just her animal side if you want to say it like that, but don't worry she'll be back to normal in a day or two......maybe a week" he said the last part just loud enough for me to hear. "A week she could be like this for a week" I yelled when we heard a crash from my room 'oh god' I thought as I ran to my room.

I walked into my room and (Y/N) was chasing a bird around the room. Mike walked in and looked at (Y/N) and smiled. He walked over to her and she stared at him, he crouched down to her level "here kitty kitty" he said holding out his hand. (Y/N) walked over to Mike and he started to pet her head "hey G get over here" Mike said without looking at me. "Why" I asked "is she staying here" he asked and I nodded "then you probably want her to be comfortable with you." I held my hand and she rubbed against it and started to purr, I smirked "you like me sweetheart."

She sat in front of me and tilted her head at me. "What's wrong sweetheart" I asked her,!Mike grabbed something from his pocket and gave it to me "see if you can get her to do something" he said and handed me something. "What's this" I asked looking at what he gave me, "well.....*sigh* it's a cat treat" "really....,a cat treat, do you really think she'll-" I was cut off by angel trying to get the treat from my hand. "She wants it" Mike said, I looked at (Y/N) "(Y/N), sit" and she sat down right in front of me and kept her eyes on the treat. Gave her the treat and she ate it and smiled.
"You know I've always wandered what it would be like to have a cat"
-----------------------------------
I didn't know what to do