Reapertale Sans x Music Box Reader

Requested by: sillysusie13

(Reaper's POV)

I held the glass flower Tori made for me, it was...beautiful...a flower I can touch that won't die. Yet, it was fake....it only looked like a real flower. I sighed and set the flower down "guess I need to go to 'work'" I teleported to an elderly woman's house, she was in a rocking chair listening to a music box.

She smiled at me "your 67 years late....go on, I've lived a long life and I'm ready to move on." She said not looking up form the music box, she smiled and twisted the key the music box. The song was...different from the one before, it was sad. The elderly woman had tears in her eyes, "Y/N don't be like that, keep your songs cheerful" a younger girl in a long white dress appeared and the music stopped.

The girl looked at the elderly woman and smiled sadly, "it is so hard to sing when I'm in tears, but when they stop I will sing your song." The elderly woman smiled and rubbed the girls cheek, the girl faded and the music box played again. "I'm sorry for wasting your time" she said looking at me "I'm ready to go...but if you do final request, take this music box or at lest find someone to take good care of it."

I nodded and I took the elderly woman's soul, I picked up the music box and turned the key. "So, what's your story. A souls who got trapped in a music box?" I asked, the girl appeared once again. "My name is Y/N, yes I died a long time ago and this was my dearest thing to me. You are holding my heart in a way, when I sing the box will play along to the song" She explained.

"How did you die" I asked "I was murdered...I can't remember who did it, but I know how. He stabbed me 5 times, then burned my body....I wasn't even dead yet..." her eyes became teary. "Are you going to take my soul....or keep me in the music box" she asked. "What do you want me to do" she shrugged "I don't want to be alone....so...what ever you want to do with me I guess."

I reached my hand out to her, 'I'm able to touch her?' "Oh yeah your a reaper, I forgot you can't touch people. The reason you can touch me is because my this is kinda like a hologram that you can feel. Well hologram isn't right because I can still feel if you touch me and stuff so...I don't know what I am. " she explained. After 5 minutes of silence and awkwardness she asked me something "...What will happen with her soul?" I thought for a moment of how to explain it.

"It's like she's sleeping...but she won't wake up" Y/N nodded and picked up the music box. "You never said what you where going to do with me" she said, I thought for a moment "I'll take you with me" I said grabbing the music box. She smiled "great, now may I know your name please" "Sans, Sans the reaper"

(Time skip to Halloween cause I'm in that kinda mood)

I was laying around when I heard the music box start to play. Y/N appeared and started to sing "spooky scary skeletons and shivers down your spine." I walked up to her and noticed she changed her outfit. "You can change your outfit" she nodded "yeah but I don't do it often because it takes a bit of power form my soul but I wanted to show you my costume.
(Down below if you don't like it you can change it)

She turned around "guess what I am" she said excitedly

She turned around "guess what I am" she said excitedly. "Someone who should have died along time ago" she sighed "I'm a reaper....it was my last Halloween costume before I died." I smirked "well your a very attractive reaper" I said taking her hood off. She smiled "your not so bad yourself, well for a bag of bones of course" she said laughing a little.