Sans x controled reader

Requested by a good friend of mine (idk if she want me to say her name)
Just so you know Chara is NOT the one controlling you, it's the player
(Ps Chara is not evil...but if you think she is it's your opinion and I respect it)
--------------------------------------
(Sans POV)

When I first met (Y/N) I thought she was a good person and she would never hurt anyone, but then she killed everyone I ever cared about multiple times. She's nothing but evil.

(Chara's POV)

I want to help (Y/N) but I don't know how, she's given up hope, the worst part is that she feels all the pain from the attacks but she can't speak and tell anyone she's not the one hurting everyone. The only thing I can do for her is give her hope, tell her that it will stop....but we both know it won't.

She doesn't show much emotion anymore, she mostly just watches every thing with a sad yet lifeless look. I haven't seen her smile in a long time.

(Sans POV)

I was fighting (Y/N) in judgment hall, I killed her and she was taking a while to reset, I saw a soul rise from her body. All of a sudden everything was black and I saw (Y/N) hanging with strings tied around her wast, arms and legs like she was a puppet.

"Hello Sans, I am Chara" I turned around to see a child in a green and yellow sweater, she looked sad and looked up at (Y/N). "Do you hate her" my face showed no emotion and I nodded she sighed "she can't see or hear you, but I want to show you something." Chara walked up to (Y/N), (Y/N) looked lifeless and depressed.

"(Y/N) if you could tell Sans anything right know what would it be" she smiled sadly and answered "I would tell him that I'm sorry for everything, then I would break the barrier and join my family" I looked over and Chara and she looked sad. "What's wrong with that, she gets to see her family" I said with hate, Chara looked at me kinda mad "her family is dead...she's saying that if she had control she would kill her self."

All I thought to myself was that she deserves to die and never be able to reset. "Hey jackass I can read your thoughts" Chara said "well it's not like she's a good person, she killed everyone" I said. "Your such an idiot, can't you tell when someone is being controlled, all she can do is watch everyone she loves and cares about die."

I felt kinda bad now, I looked at (Y/N) I saw that the ropes where so tight that they drew blood. "Who's doing this to her" I asked softly "oh you care now" Chara said she took a breath "we don't know, (Y/N) gave up trying to fight when she finished her first Geno run" "how long has this been going on" I asked "the first timeline, the only pacifist run, that was her, after that something took control and made her kill everyone.

"She looks so broken" "the funniest thing is that she put up the biggest fight when they tried to kill you, when you did die she gave up. I never understood what she saw in you." 'I had a crush on her before the resets, when those started I grew a deep hatred for her, I enjoyed killing her I feel like a bitch, if only I knew' "(Y/N)" I yelled her name, hoping she would hear me. "I'm so sorry (Y/N)" tears slid down my cheek everything I ever said to her when she was controlled flashed in my mind.

I walked up to her and went to hug her "I'm so sorry." I closed my eyes and I was back in judgment hall I saw (Y/N)'s lifeless body laying there. I hugged her "I'm so sorry, I didn't, I didn't know" she was limp in my arms. I felt her shattered soul, her lost of determination, it felt like I could lose her for real like she's was hanging on a thread.

I wanted to kill the thing controlling her, I picked her up in my arms and carried her to my lad on the side of my house.

(Your POV)

Why was Sans crying, I don't understand "Sans" I tried to mumble out, but I can't speak. He picked me up, it felt so nice for someone to care about me again. I felt something I haven't felt in a long time, I felt happy that someone besides Chara cared about me again. Sans was carrying me somewhere, he laid me down on the ground. It was cold, and I wanted Sans to hug me again "S-Sans I-I'm sorry" I felt a tear slid down my cheek.

Sans turned around and sat down beside me he whipped the tear away "don't cry kid, I know you can see me and I won't hurt you again....I promise." I tried to regain control just enough so I could speak. "Sans I'm sorry" Sans smiled sadly "you have nothing to be sorry for."

(Sans POV)

(Y/N) was able to talk now but she still couldn't control her actions, so that means I need to be careful, but for all I know we disabled the thing controlling her, she just needs to get enough strength to move again.

I saw (Y/N) crying she mouthed the word 'run' I was confused but I saw her pick up a knife. She was crying and saying things like "I'm sorry" and "I don't want to hurt you again." I didn't want to attack her but I was afraid that I wouldn't have much choice "(Y/N) I'm sorry" a look of fear was in her eyes before she closed them tightly. "I'm sorry" I shot her with some bones, I heard her scream in pain as she fell to the floor.

I hugged her tightly "you won't go through this alone" bones shot through my soul as I started to turn to dust she hugged me tightly "I love you" she said and her soul shattered, "I love you too" I turned into dust.