Mobtale Sans x slave/servent reader

⚠️Warning, this chapter includes human trafficking. If you are not comfortable with this topic please do not read, you have been warned⚠️

(No one's POV)

It was a cold night. Snow fell silently from the sky, it was Winter and the weather was unforgiving. On a boat sat a box, a box that held two young people. Frisk and Y/N shivered and held each other close, the only thing to keep them warm where the rags on their bodies. They wouldn't get their new clothing until they reached their new master or mistress and even that clothing would be basically useless. The moon peeked through the clouds, it gave just enough light so the two slaves could see. Y/N had been in this sick trade ever since she was born. Her mother was a slave like her but her father was the rich man who owned her mother.

The man raped her mother, who was only 16 when she gave birth to the malnourished baby girl. The baby was sold as soon as she was old enough to do small things like help with cleaning. The other slaves would help care for her, giving up small portions of their meals to keep her healthy. They would do that with all the children. Frisk had a different story, they were kidnaped from their mother and father at the age of 6 and then went through a year of training. It was their first time being transported.

It was completely silent except for the soft sound of shivering coming from the young slaves. Y/N held Frisk close and tried to warm them up as much as she could. "I'm sorry Frisk, this is all I can do for you" Y/N said continuing to try and warm up the small child. Frisk hugged
Y/N tightly, Y/N and Frisk were like brother and sister and only want to save each other.

The silence was broken by gun shots, the two slaves had nowhere to go. They held on to each other tightly hoping it would end.

Y/N's POV

I held onto Frisk tightly as the sound of gun shots died off, I could hear soft voices from the outside of the box. 'I thought the new master wasn't supposed to pick us up until tomorrow' I thought to myself. I pressed my ear to the front of the box and heard two male voices. "Pap, open those boxes over there and loot them, I'll get the ones over here," said a deep male voice.

The sound of footsteps got louder as I hugged Frisk tightly. I made a promise that I would protect them with my life. The moon light poured into the box and showed a male skeleton. He looked about my height, maybe a little taller. "Brother, have you found something" another skeleton walked over, this one was taller than the first one. Both of their attire was formal, and they both had guns.

I looked at the skeletons and tightened my grip on Frisk. I could feel the fear in my facial features, I growled at them like a wild animal. "Wow kid, calm down sweetheart. We won't hurt you, where are you from" the smaller skeleton asked. I was silent if we tell people about what happened to us we'll get punished severely.

Frisk started to sign rapidly, 'Y/N, we can be free! You and I won't have to work, just convince them to let you stay' Fisk signed. 'Frisk that's crazy, and what if we get caught are new master will kill me and punish you. We sit here and wait for pick up' I signed. 'Hate to burst your bubble, but you know just as well as I do that we will die if we stay here' I thought for a moment and looked at the skeletons.

'I don't trust them plus, who would let two strangers stay with them' Frisk looked at the taller skeleton with puppy eyes. "Sans, we need to take them with us" I looked up at the skeletons and growled once again. "I don't know Papyrus, the older one doesn't seem to friendly" the shorter one said, "Oh come on brother, she's just scared is all. Maybe after we take them home and show them we aren't a threat she'll warm up to us." The shorter skeleton sighed "fine, we'll take them with us" the taller one smiled and held his hand out for us to take. I snapped at him and he quickly pulled his hand back, I felt Frisk flick my head 'Y/N, they're nice. Don't be mean' they signed.

The shorter skeleton's right eye was glowing blue, must be a warning. I stood up and held Frisk "So you guys have names" I held out my dog tag that read

Name-Y/N
Age-17
Value-$365

The skeleton looked at the dog tag in confusion but then replaced it with the grin that hadn't broken since he first opens the crate. "Dog tag huh well, you sure act like animal huh kitty," the shorter skeleton said. I growled again. "At least I don't have to use magic to keep my body going," I said quietly "oh, what do you know Pap she can speak. What other tricks do you know" he said teasingly. I growled again "heal girl, I was joking," he said and started to walking away. I followed closely behind the two skeletons.

We soon arrived at what I guess was their house. The taller skeleton ran ahead and held the door for us. 'Y/N, please be nice. If we're good maybe we can stay here' Frisk signed as I walked in. "Ok fine, I'll be on my best behavior. Happy" I said not thinking about the two skeletons who could obviously hear me. 

"So, you guys will stay with us until we've figured out what to do with you ok" Frisk and I nodded. "yes sir," I said. It had been wired into my brain to respond with yes sir, no sir and yes ma'ma, no ma'ma when speaking to anyone higher ranked than me. This was the skeleton's house so there fore, they're higher ranked than me.