Cross x Pregnant werewolf reader pt2

Requested by: mallover32251

It's been about 2 weeks since the whipped cream incident, and I've been pretty sick lately. Not to mention I'm almost always hungry, I've actually ganged a tiny bit of weight. Cross hasn't seemed to notice thought, so that's good I guess.

I yawned and sat up, I began to stretch and I looked at Cross. He was still asleep, 'aww, so cute' he opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Morning puppy, thought you would sleep in today" I nodded "I thought so too, but I've been feeling sick lately...can you make some breakfast? Pretty please with a cherry on top." Cross chuckled and nodded "yeah, go take a bath and I'll make breakfast" I smiled and ran to the restroom. I quickly bathed , I was almost done when I suddenly became sick.

I quickly ran to the other side of the bathroom where the toilet was and began throwing up my insides. When I was done I laid down on the cold ground and closed my eyes. The cool tile felt so good against my skin, I turned to my wolf form and just laid on the tile whining. "Y/n? You ok in there?" When I didn't respond Cross opened the door, he turned off the foist to the bath and ran towards me. "Y/n! Are you ok?! What happened!"

I raised my head up and smiled "I'm fine, I just got a little sick and laid on the ground because it was cool" I tried to convince him and myself that I was fine. He quickly picked me up and ran out the house "C-Cross?! W-Where are you going?!" Cross didn't answer he just focused on running to his unknown destination. I held onto him the best I could but it's kinda hard with no hands or thumbs.

When Cross finally stopped I found he was looking at two different buildings, the smaller on said 'Vet' in the front and the other one said 'Hospital and Emergency room.'

"Shit where do you take a werewolf when they're sick?" I pointed to the hospital, "I think the hospital would be a better choice" he nodded and took me into the big building. He ran up to the desk and told the person about what was going on. They nodded and gave him paperwork to fill out, as he was doing that there was a little place with toys (like for toddlers and young kids) I started to mess with the beads on the metal poles that where bend in curves and swirls.

They finally called my name and Cross picked me up. "Cross, I'm not a pup. I can walk you know" he looked at me worriedly. "I-I know....I-I'm just really worried about you...." I smiled and licked his cheek. Cross set me down and we followed the doctor, he (the doctor) gave me a hospital gown so I could change out of my wolf form. The asked me questions like 'what have you eaten lately' and so on. After what felt like a million questions the doctor came up with the conclusion that I might be pregnant.

My heart skipped a beat. 'Pregnant....as in I'm going to have pups (it's what they call their kids Incase you haven't caught onto that yet)?......what if Cross doesn't want me to have pups.....what if he breaks up with me over it....' I was shaking a little Cross was silent, I looked at him. He's face was unreadable, 'is he mad, is he upset.....is he happy?' "C-Cross...." I said, he looked at me and smiled so widely that I could have sworn that his smile would fall off. "Did you hear that Y/n, you're pregnant! We're going to have a baby." I was so relieved he wasn't mad.

'I-I'm going to have a family....a-and Cross wants to be apart of it!'

It's been a month since I was told I'm going to have pups. I had to tell Cross that I'm more likely to have twins with me being a werewolf and wolfs would have about 5 in a littler. I asked Cross if he was going to tell any of his friends about how he would be a father and he simply said 'I don't think my friends are the best monsters the tell.'

"I wonder if the pups will be half skeleton" I said to Cross. "I don't know, but I know they will be just as cute as you" he said kissing me head. I smiled brightly, "so, need me to get anything for you Y/n?" I shook my head "Cross I'm fine, besides I can still do stuff on my own" I said smiling. "I just don't want you to get hurt or anything" Cross said hugging me and resting his head on mine. That's another thing, Cross has been really clingy and protective ever since we found out we're having pups. Not that I mind, to be honest it's kinda cute and pretty handy.

I sat down on the couch and Cross began to cuddle me. I smiled and cuddled back. We staid there, cuddling on the couch.

"I can't wait to start a family with you Cross."