Echo fellxSilent Angel reader Pt 3

(Your POV)

I walked into snowedin with C.N. and Orchard, we stoped at Grillbys and got some food. "How did you guys sleep" I asked as they ate. Orchard smiled, "I dreamt that we all saw the sunrise! We played on the surface with other human and monster children" she said happily. I smiled brightly "that's great sweetie" I said and turned to C.N.

"How did you sleep C.N." he looked up at me. He had bags under his eyes and looked back down. I frowned "another nightmare" I asked sadly. He nodded and continued to eat. "What happened this time" I asked he looked up at me "t-they got you....I couldn't protect you." There was silent at the table.

"Don't worry C.N. that would never happen. Silent Angel is super strong! She wouldn't let some dummies down here hurt her!" Orchard said trying to make her brother feel better. I smiled at both of them. Sans walked in and spotted us, "hey Sans" I said with a yawn. "Can we stay at your house tonight please" I asked. Sans shrugged "sure. Why not, but Pap's room is the only one that would be available for you guys."

I smiled, "that's fine" I've known Sans for about a month and he's been a great friend. I would be lying if I said I didn't have a crush on the skeleton. "Thank you Sans" I said smiling, Sans looked at me and then the kids. "Have you eaten yet" I nodded "yeah, don't worry about me" I said smiling. N.C. Looked up blankly "she's lying sir, she hasn't eaten since yesterday morning"

Sans looked at me "Y/N, is that true" I shook my head "h-hehe I-I don't know what he's talking about. I ate this morning" I said as some sweat rolled down my forehead. Sans pat my head "you're a bad lair" he said.

After we finished eating we went to Sans' house. Sans kept telling me to eat but I ignored him. Sans opened the door and C.N. and Orchard ran into the house and into Papyrus' room. I smiled and Sans did as well. "When's the last time you slept" I smiled "last night of course" he frowned. "You need to work on your lying" he said and sat on the couch. I yawned and sat beside him, he smirked and put his arm around me.

I yawned and closed my eyes.

(Sans' POV)

Y/N is sleep deprived and starving, yet she won't admit it. I sighed 'at lest she's sleeping now' I thought as I laid down on the couch with Y/N on top of me. I wrapped her in a fluffy blanket. She looked so cute like this. I ran my fingers through her hair, it was tangled but not to badly. She looked so peaceful, I smiled. I saw N.C. staring at me, he looked upset. I laid Y/N down and walked over to him.

"Sup" I said "I know what you did Sans" he said. "In the other timelines, we make it the surface. YOU KILL HER....and yet you act as if it didn't happen. You where so upset about them, the resets. How...how are you able to stand there and say you care about her even when you killed her so many times?" My eyes widened 'how did he know' I thought staring at him.

"But that doesn't matter now, I just wanted to tell you" he stood up "if you hurt her, in this timeline or ANY OTHER. I will kill you, and Y/N will never know your existence." He said and walked into Papyrus' room. I went back to Y/N and laid her back on top of me.

(Your POV)

I woke up on the couch, on top of Sans. I blushed a dark red, Sans opened one of his eyes and smirked. "Morning sunshine~" I hid my face in Sans' chest. "Awww, you're so cute~" he said cooingly. He hugged me and kissed my head "I love you." I blushed darkly but looked up at him "y-you do?" I asked.

"Of course I do" he smirked and sat up pulling me into his lap. I saw C.N. staring at Sans, he looked upset. I got out of Sans' grasp and walked up to C.N. "You ok C.N., you look upset" he stared at Sans. "I'm fine" he said but it was obvious he was lying.

I looked at Sans, "so you don't like him" I asked he shook his head. I laughed a little and pat his head "don't worry, he won't take me away from you or Orchard." I said smiling. C.N. smiled and hugged me, "don't let him hurt you, stay true to yourself ok mom" I smiled at that, 'mom' I always wanted a family.

This is my family, my family is small but it's mine.

(There's a 50 50 chance there will be another part)