Science Sans x Injured reader

Requested by: cutepuppie13
------------------------------------

(Sans POV)

I was walking home to see Papyrus when I heard something. "Let me go" I turned to where the voice came from and heard two male voices "come on sweetheart we all know that you can't live in the underground, someone will take your soul sooner or later." I ran to where the voices where coming from.

I came to a clearing and saw two guys beating up a.......human. At first I was going to just walk away, after all humans are the reason where down here, but there was something telling me to save her. I sighed "hey guys" I got the guys attention and the girl looked petrified to see me. I made my eye glow "do you know the best part of being a scientist is....it's that you learn of how many ways you can kill someone" I said the last part darkly and the the two guys took off running.

I walked up to the human and she was shaking in fear and holding her head. "Stop it get away" she said "hey I'm not going to hurt you" she looked up at me with fear. "I don't trust anyone but Pappy" she screamed and ran away, 'Pappy, does she know Papyrus' I thought to myself. I ran after her "hey wait do you know Papyrus" I asked, she ended up getting herself cornered by some trees.

"*huff* do *huff* you know *huff* Papyrus" I asked trying to catch my breath. She looked around for a way to escape, when she looked up and jumped to grab a branch to try and clime away. I grabbed on to her foot "answer my damn question will ya" I said getting really annoyed. I pulled her back to the ground and she started to panic again "what do you want from me she screamed" I looked down at her and sighed "I want to know if you know my brother, Papyrus" she glared at me. "You mean the only monster who wouldn't kill me when he gets the chance" she said looking up at me.

I held my hand to help her up when I noticed her leg, it looked like it was broken. "How did you hurt you leg" she glared at me "how do you think." 'One second this girl is petrified of me, the next there a complete bastard.' "What's with the new attitude" I asked, she didn't look at me she just looked away. She went to get up but she fell with a yelp of pain "hey stop trying to get up on your own" I said trying to help her stand. "Where are you staying, I can help you get there" she looked up "it's going to be hard to clime a tree with a broken leg" she said.

I sighed "do you have any friends that you can stay with" she looked at me with a 'really' look and I sighed again. "Your lucky you know my brother or I wouldn't be doing this for you" "you think this is bad, try having to steal for a living and having to run just to save your soul" she said.

(Time skip)

We walked in the house, I ended up carrying (Y/N) with my magic, but to be honest it was kinda funny since she hated heights so much. We talked on the way to the house and we exchanged names along with some information about are selfs. On the way home I found out how charming she actually was when she's not running for her life. She liked all of my science jokes and talked about how she wanted to study life science on the surface.

We had a lot in common and I found it nice to have someone to talk to, she was the younger child in her family and she had to get a job when her parents died just so they could afford food some nights. When they couldn't afford enough food her older brother didn't eat and gave his meal from the night before to her. She always worried for her brother and would share her food because she knew he wasn't eating that much. On cold nights her brother would give her there soft and fuzzy blanket so she didn't freeze, but she always hugged him and ended up wrapping it around him and herself.

I found it amazing that she was so young when all this happened and she still would try and find a bright side to it, she reminded me of Papyrus. Her happy smile then turns sad "but then my brother got sick, we didn't have the medicine for him, and he joined my parents in the graveyard" she started to cry a little "he didn't deserve that, he was in pain but he hid it with a smile and said he was fine, but he coughed up blood some nights....I knew he wasn't fine."

I hugged (Y/N) "I know how you feel" I said "Pappy told me about you, and how your really smart, and how he looks up to you." She said and chuckled a little "he told me that the only time he doesn't want to be around you is when you make puns." I chuckled "what can I say, I'm a punny guy" she giggled a bit "I remember when I would make jokes to make my brother feel better when he was sick, the last joke I told him ended with 'olive you berry much'" she giggled to herself, but she had tears in her eyes. "I miss him so much" she said as she cried on my shoulder.

After she calmed down a bit we where able to change the subject to something that wouldn't make her cry. We ended up telling each other jokes until we got home. I opened the door and saw Pappy sitting on the couch waiting for me to come home. He turned toward me "hey brother" he said and when he saw (Y/N) he jumped up "(Y/N), are you ok, you look hurt" he went on and (Y/N) smiled sweetly "I'm fine Pappy, thanks to your brother, he saved me."

Papyrus looked at me in amazement "you saved her" he asked and I could have sworn I saw stars in his eyes. I smiled "well I just did what my amazing bro would do" I said and Papyrus asked questions about what happened and so on. I looked at (Y/N) and she was smiling and talking to Pappy I blushed and turned away, but then a thought hit me.

'Have I fallen for a human?'
---------------------------------------
Welp....I'm tired