EchoFell Sans x The Silent Angel (it will make since later)

This isn't a one shot, it's a short story that will have multiple parts
(Your POV)

I loved to sing....at least when no one was around that is. I liked to sing to echo flowers and sing to small children to help them sleep, I couldn't sing to anyone else but then again I didn't want to. I preferred to stay in the background, didn't pick fights with anyone I didn't need to and didn't open my mouth much.

I sat in my little field of Echo flowers, the star stones shone brightly...the water's sound was calming. I laid down, just listening to the sounds around me.

🎶
"Let's go to the garden,
you'll find something waiting
right there where you left it laying upside down.
When you finally find it,
you'll see who it's faded.
The underside is lighter when you turn it around-"

I stoped singing and shot up when I heard a loud snap. "Oh...sorry...I-it's just your singing is really nice..a-and I wanted to listen" it was one of the monster children. They where a little goat dressed in a black cloak with a red shirt and black pants. Their white fur looked like it hadn't been brushed in days. Most of the children in the underground are blood thirsty and bully anyone who show sighs of weakness. Yet some where like this child, scared. I smiled "would you like to sing with me, if not you're welcome to just sit and listen" I said patting the spot by me.

"Where did you learn that song Miss" I smiled and closed my eyes as I thought of how long this song had been in my life. "To be honest, I can't remember when I was first introduced to the song. Just something people have sung to me since I was born" I said to the small child. "How did you get down here...in the underground I mean" they asked. "It's a long story, but I'll tell the quick one to settle your curiosity. Not long ago, yet not in the resent past I was walking in the forest. I sung songs and recited poems I had memorized over the years to myself. I wasn't looking where I was going and tripped over a branch, now I'm here" I said to the curious little monster.

"Why don't I ever see you in the town, where do you go when you need to get food?" They asked I giggled a little. "You're so full of questions, never lose your curiosity, but make sure to mind yourself enough to stay out of trouble. To answer your question, I don't like going into town. Some monsters frighten me but I do go once a week or so to get bread and other food that won't spoil to quickly." The monster looked at me, they smiled brightly. Something I don't see much here, the underground imprisoned the monsters thousands of years ago. Some say the monsters started the war, others say it was the humans. It doesn't matter now though, as long as monsters are as violent as they are they could never be free.

I shook the thoughts away and turned to the monster child, they yawned a little. I hugged the monster child and rocked them back and forth and started to sing a soft song to help them sleep
🎶
"Rest your head my child, lay down a while.
Rest and recover, for tomorrow will be a day like no other.
Tomorrow you will fly high, high into the sky.
You will escape this place and see the sun rise face to face.
(Lyrics by me. I call it My Child, it's a poem but if you want to try and make it a song then go ahead)

The monster child was sound asleep so I laid him down in the grass. Singing to the echo flowers once again. When the child woke up they ran over to me. "May I know your name please...it's just...no one seems to know the silent angels name so I wanted to be the first one....you don't have to tell me if you don't want to..." they said the last part kinda grimly.

"The silent angel?" I asked "yeah, that's want the town people call you. You sing to the echo flowers and people hear it. They call you the silent angel because you have to listen carefully to hear your echo in the flowers....it's a lot nicer hearing you in person though." We both smiled "my name is Y/N" I said.

After a few minutes I asked the child something that had been on my mind for a while. "Where are your parents, they must be worried about you" they looked down sadly "my mom was killed by some monsters years ago and my father is missing" my face became one of pity. "Would you like to stay with me until you find your dad" I asked.

They shook there head "I don't want to find my dad, he's like all the other monsters! He's cruel and mean, I can't count how many times he said he'd kill me!" I seemed to have struck a nerve. "I'm sorry, you can stay with me. We can be the children of the night" I said smiling. They smiled and hugged me "thank you" they said happily. "What's your name" I asked the monster child.

They thought for a moment "I don't have one" they said. I looked at them for a moment then smiled as an idea popped into my head. I stood up then then taped both of the monster child's shoulders as if I was declaring them royalty. "Form this day forward you shall be referred to as 'the child of the night'." They jumped jumped up and smiled. "That's so cool!" They said happily.

"It is now your job to help me find more children of the night. Children who show the same kindness and have the right interest in their hearts." They jumped up and down happily, I grabbed the cloak I wear when I go to town and put it on. "Come my Child Of The Night, for tonight we shall start the hunt for the children that will go to the surface" I said starting the walk to town with my cloak flowing behind me.

Once again, this isn't a one shot, it's a short story that will have multiple parts