Sans x deaf reader

Requested by FireNightHeart

(Sans POV)

I was walking in Waterfall, I was filling in for Papyrus because he was doing a cooking lesson. All I was really going to do is go to my station and take a nap, but when I got to my station I was greeted by a sleeping human. "Hey human, hate to brake it to you but you can't sleep here" I said but the human didn't move, I poked her and she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Hey you can't sleep here so could you move" she tilted her head. He did something with her hands but I didn't know what she was doing. She looked around for something and grabbed a bag. She got a pen and paper and wrote somethings down I looked at the paper that now said 'hello my name is (Y/N) and I'm deaf so I didn't hear what you said.'

"Ohhhhhh so that's why you didn't wake up" I said to myself. I started to wright on the paper 'hi (Y/N) I'm Sans' she started to move her hands again and I looked at her confused, she wrote something down on the paper again 'I'm guessing you don't know sign language.' I shook my head in a no faction. She giggled and wrote something else 'it's ok to be honest this is how I have to talk to most people.'

We talked for a good while when Papyrus came back "hey Sans who is this" he asked  "this is (Y/N)." He turned around and started to move his hands around and she smiled and did the same, "I didn't know you knew sign language bro" "well I just learned this morning when (Y/N) was sitting in Waterfall after I met her I got a few books and learned."

After we all talked for awhile (Y/N) said something in sign language and blushed. "Oh really now" Papyrus said she looked like she was panicking and signed something else. "I won't tell him" he said and chuckled "what did she say" I asked Papyrus "I told her that I wouldn't tell you."

(Time skip)

We have been talking to (Y/N) for a few hours, "Papyrus can you ask her where she's staying" he nodded and signed and she look signed back "she's not staying anywhere" Papyrus said. I was going to tell Papyrus to ask her if she wanted to stay with us, but he was ahead of me. She nodded and we started to walk home.

When we got home Papyrus had went to go cook, he gave me the books he got so I could try and talk to (Y/N). I learned a few simple things to say like 'hi, how are you' 'my name is Sans' and stuff like that. She looked around and started to sign slowly so I could see what she was saying 'where am I going to sleep' she asked looking around, I thought for a moment 'you can sleep in one of are beds or on the couch' I signed.

She thought for a moment 'I'll just take the couch' she signed and yawned 'are you tired' I signed. She shook her head 'yea I'm kinda tired' 'ok, I'll get some blankets and stuff' I signed and went upstairs to get some blankets and pillows. When I got back down stairs (Y/N) was asleep on the couch, I grabbed a blanket and covered her up with it.

"Sleep well (Y/N)"
----------------------------------
Hey guys just saying hi so......hi