G Sans x Reader

I was walking with my little gang which was just my friends. Even though we where only friends they treat me like family and called me things like sis, since I'm the youngest of the group, me being 16 and the others being being anywhere from 19-21. I called are leader of the gang big bro. I was the only girl in are gang and they were very protective over me.

We where walking when everyone stopped "hey lil' sis, check out that skeleton, I know for a fact he has a wallet full of money" I smiled as I looked at the skeleton with a cigarette in his mouth. "Want me to fetch it" I asked smiling. They nodded, I walked over to the skeleton and asked him a few questions to distract him, as he was talking I spotted his wallet and took it out of his pocket without him noticing. I walked away after I got his wallet, I spotted the gang and walked over to them. "I got it but I want at lest half of the money in here" I said and tossed the wallet to big bro "you did so well you can have all the money in here" he said tossing it back "thanks." I pulled all the money out and counted about $200 "hey I hit the jackpot" I said to myself, I held up the stack of money "I say we buy brinks" I said to big bro "no your to young to drink, you can have root beer, but that's it" I frowned "come on big bro" "the answer is no and that's that" I sighed "ok."

We walked out of the shop with are sodas and started to walk to the abandoned motel we call home. We where in a alley that we always took to get to are hide out when we saw the skeleton we pick pocketed earlier. He turned towards us and he looked pissed "you might want to sit this one out lil' sis" big bro said to me, I nodded. I started to run to the 'house' when the skeleton appeared in front of me, he was so tall and intimidating "where do you think your going" his eye socket was glowing yellow. Big bro stepped in front of me "you pick a fight with us you leave the kid out of it, now what do you want" he asked the skeleton. I was hiding behind big bro and fear was in my eyes, I stood there for what felt like hours when I felt something hit me in the back of my head and everything went black.

I woke up in a dark room "b-big bro" I called, I heard a voice and saw a yellow glow from what I guess was the door way "hey, look who's up." The lights came on and I was tied to a chair in what looked like a bedroom. "w-wear am I" I looked around the room in terror. "Don't worry doll, I won't kill you....yet" the terror only increased "p-please don't kill me I-I'll do what ever you say" I pleaded, all he did was chuckle "it's so cute when you beg" he cooed. I looked up at him in terror as a tear rolled down my cheek. He crouched to my level and smirked "tell you what, I won't kill you, but that doesn't mean I'll untie you." He walked out of the room without another word, I took in a deep breath to try and calm myself. I try and think of a way to get out of here, when I remembered the knife in my back pocket "thank you big bro" I said to myself as I grabbed it and started cutting off the ropes.

After a minute of cutting I finally got through the ropes and slipped them off. I saw a window and tried to lift it but it was locked 'oh big surprise' I thought as I looked for another way out, but I didn't find another one. The locked window was just big enough for me to fit through it so I took a running start and threw myself at the window falling out of the two story building. When I landed on in a bush "not the most comfortable landing but I'm alive" I said and quickly got up and ran. I saw a dirt bike and got on it. I hot wired it and started the engine 'Thank you big bro for teaching me all of this' I thought as I started the engine and rode off.

I pulled up to the alley where we where ambushed hoping to find some sign that the guys made it out alive, but when I got there I saw police tape and a body, I got a glance at the face and my worst fear came true, the one who never let anyone hurt me, the one who cared for me, the only one who would go to hell and back for me, big bro was laying on the ground dead. "N-no that can't be you" I ran with tears in my eyes. The police stopped me "did anyone survive" I asked looking at the ground they shook there head as to say 'no'. 'I'm going to kill that skeleton' I thought as I drove home, my tears where like waterfalls and all I could think about was how I was going to kill that skeleton. When I got to the house all the memories flooded back and I began to cry, I grabbed a hand gun and left for that skeletons house.

I came up to the house and I loaded the gun "I hope you're ready to fight" I said to myself as I got ready to go in. "Well, well, well look who's back" I heard that skeleton's voice I turned around and pointed the gun at him "give me one good reason not to pull this trigger and send you to hell" I said with a straight face. He almost seemed impressed "I'm impressed doll most people would have left and never come back, did you miss me or something" he said with that smirk that made me want to shoot him in the knee. "Listen and listen well, you killed the only people who cared about me so know you have a choice, one I kill you and leave, two I make your life hell" he was silent until he broke into laughter. "How about my deal instead" his eye was glowing intimidatingly "one you come with me and do what I say and you'll live another day, or I use my magic and make you come inside and you have a 50% chance of living" I stood in silence '50% isn't bad odds' I thought but after a moment of thinking I lowered the gun "good girl, now come inside" I was surrounded by a yellow ora that dragged inside.

"What the hell did I get myself into"
----------------------------------
So I didn't know what to do but I have wanted to do something like this for awhile and I know it's a little- no a lot different from what I usually write so if you like it I'll try and do more things like this