Reboot x Virus reader

Requested by: INKY_RoseStar

Before we start I know lots of people are requesting stuff but I'm kinda hand picking every request. It's just things that give me ideas as soon as I see them. I'm sorry for everyone who requested and I ignored I DO see your request, in fact I read every comment everyone leaves. Again I'm sorry for not doing everyone's request.

(Your POV)

I walked through the codes, I touched some of them and watched as they turned red. I laughed a bit "nothing personal guys" I said as I destroyed the code. I take the life from the code and use it to survive. 'I didn't chose this but I'm a virus, it's what I have to do' I always left enough data to remake the AU. I just take enough to survive and then leave.

I walk into a portal when someone grabbed my hand. "Hey let me go!" I yell, I turn around to see a skeleton with black bones and blue numbers all over his bones. His scarf caught my eye, "do I know you" I ask. He smiles "hi, I'm Reboot. I protect and help create the AUs" he said smiling.

My eyes widened a little "o-oh c-cool" I said nervously. "So what AU are you from, I'll help you back. Your friends must be worried about you." He said looking a little worried. "I-I-I d-don't have a AU.......I-I'm......a virus" I whispered the last part hoping he wouldn't hear me.

"Your a virus...." he said in disbelief, I nodded sadly, "your the one who has been destroying my codes!" I flinched at his voice "I-I-I'm s-sorry but I h-have to, I can't survive if I don't" I said as tears slid down my cheek. "I-I leave enough code so you can rebuild the AU" he sighed and let go of my arm.

"So you can't survive unless you have the life force of an AU?" He asked and I nodded. 'He's going to kill me, I don't want to die. Please don't let me die' "I don't wanna die please don't kill me" I pleaded squeezing my eyes shut. "I'm not going to kill you y/n" I opened my eyes "h-how do you know my name?" I asked.

He held out a hoodie that had my name, but I've never seen it, the hoodie was my favorite color. "This is from your AU, your AU was destroyed by a unknown virus and I think it spread to you. You don't remember your AU do you" I shook my head "I never had an AU, I was always alone." He shook his head "the virus erased your memory, put this on" he said handing me the hoodie.

I put it on....it felt like it was something I would never take off. Reboot smiled "you look even more beautiful from when we first met." He smiled "first met?" I asked, he nodded "it took me a while to find you, you look different with out your hood. I've only every seen you with your hood up" he said I blushed a little. "What kinda AU was it...." I asked looking at the codes.

"It was a beautiful AU, there was no AU like it..." I smiled

"I wish I could remember."