Underfell Papyrus x Sensitive Reader

Requested by Minepearl

Papyrus walked out of his room and saw (Y/N) sleeping on the couch, he saw how peaceful she looked and smiled but shook it off "I must not be weak" he said to himself. He walked over to her "get up, your lazier then my brother" he yelled, she shot up looking around "you don't have to scare me to death to wake me up you know" she said annoyed. Papyrus looked at her with a death glare "your going to be late for work" he yelled "well your my boss so why can't you cut me some slack" she said standing and putting he coat on. "I wouldn't have to if you would do something for once, your worthless" at those words (Y/N)'s soul cracked, "w-well I better get going" she said as she walked out the door.

(Papyrus POV)

After (Y/N) walked out the door I felt kinda bad when I say something like that she usually would say something and shake it off. I shook it off and went to check on Sans, when I went to his post I say (Y/N) talking to Sans with a sad look and Sans looked at her concerned.

(Your POV)

"Sans do you think I'm worthless" I asked about to cry from what Papyrus told me. "What no did Pap say something to you again, you know that" he reassured me. I smiled sadly "I know but" I sighed "I feel like he hates me.......do you think it's crazy that I love him" I asked with tears in my eyes. "No it's not crazy your just in love, but then again we only really know LOVE down here" he said trying to cheer me up "thanks Sans" I said walking to my secret hideout in the woods. I walked to the old tree house I found long time ago. I climbed up the ladder and listened to all the sounds of the underground water running, birds singing, people talking, everything. I started to think about what Papyrus said to me "an I really worthless" I asked myself as tears slid down my cheeks. I heard the door open and I looked to see Papyrus, I tried to stop crying and act like everything was fine but I couldn't. "What are you doing up here (Y/N), your supposed to be working" he scolded "it so nice up here" I whispered "are you listening to me" he yelled "d-do you really think I'm worthless" I asked tears made my vision cloudy. He was silent and we stood in silence, I was about to walk away when I felt two arms wrap around me. "I don't think your worthless......in fact you make me feel something I haven't felt in a long time." I was shocked I couldn't speak until he said something "(Y/N) I-I love you, I understand if you hate me but I had to tell you" I didn't need to think. I hugged him tightly "I love you too" I felt him bump my head like a kiss.
---------------------------------------
It's not much and I hope you like it Minepearl and I apologize for it being so short