Human G x goat monster reader

Hey, guys I just wanted to tell you guys about a cool way to improve your writing, Grammarly! It's good if you want to be a writer on wattpad or do school work and avoid the hater's or getting a bad grade (sorry

(G's POV)

I walked through the store trying to find something for dinner tonight when I heard soft sniffling. "P-please, just let me go," said a soft female voice. I followed the voice and saw a group of people gathered around someone or something. "No don't take that, I need it for my baby sister. Please have mercy, take anything just don't take the medicine" the voice said from the center of the group. "Step away from her," they turned around and saw me. "Hey buddy you should mind your own business" the biggest guy said.

I walked up to the guy and stared at him "you know, I'm pretty sure your stealing form this girl" I said pointing to the center of the group with out looking. They all laughed "take another look at who you're defending, then fuck off." One of the guys said stepping away to revile a goat monster in a f/c dress that looked old and warn out. She was crying as she tried to gather her stuff, she didn't have much just some bread, a bottle of Advil, and a little stuffed animal.

I felt bad for the girl, I turned back to the guys with my eyes full of rage. "Leave her alone" I yelled punching one of the guys in the face. The girl grabbed all of her stuff and ran quickly paying for her stuff.

(Y/N POV)

I ran into the forest and got to the tree house, I climbed the latter and found Magic asleep on her bed. I smiled at the brown fur goat monster and felt her head 'still burning up' I grabbed the Advil from the bag and gently woke up Magic. "Rise and shine sleepy head" I said smiling at Magic. She woke up tiredly and yawned "morning y/n, where is Spirit?" I shrugged. "Most likely working, you know him" I said smiling "I heard that y/n."

I turned around and saw Spirit "how was work" I asked. Spirit had a grayish fur color, we all looked different but we're still family. "It was hell" he said siting on a bean bag chair, "I hate that the only job I can get is mowing lawns. I'm 21 damn it!" He said in an angry tone "language!" I scold him. "There is a child here" I say pointing at Magic.

Spirit looked at Magic and smiled "how do you feel" he asked picking her up. I got her some medicine, but it's not much. It's the only thing I could get, I got attacked again something about 'monsters stealing all of are food." I said giving the Advil to Magic "I hope this will help you feel better" I said. "Oh and I got you this" I said going and grabbed the plush. "Here, another one for your collection" I said giving her a brown dog plush. She smiled and hugged it tightly "thank you y/n."

(Time skip)

I was back at the store, just got to get some bread and leave as soon as possible. I walked quickly and grabbed the bread, I was about to pay for my stuff when I saw something I've missed since I was in the underground. It was a cake....one that said happy birthday....'I miss the underground' I  thought as I stared at the cake. "Will that be all" the cashier asked, I grabbed the cake "this too please" I said handing them the money.

I walked out of the store smiling 'happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear freedom. Happy birthday to you' I sang in my head.

"Hey" I turned to see a human walking toward me. My eyes widen and I run away "Spirit!" I yell running toward the tree house. Spirit ran toward me "what is it" he asked "s-someone followed me..." I said panting. Spirit lit his paw getting an attack ready, "get inside" he said. I went inside with all the stuff I had bought and hugged magic. "What's going on" she asked "someone followed me but Spirit is going to protect us" I said smiling trying to calm her and myself down.

I looked outside to see Spirit shooting fire and someone dodging like it was nothing. I got a good look at the face of the human and saw it was he same guy who helped me a few days ago. "Spirit! Stop he's friend, not foe!" I yell. Spirit looks up at me and stops attacking, he looks at the human and steps back "who are you" he asked in a firm voice. The human stood up, "what the hell" he yelled walking up to Spirit.

I jumped in front of Spirit and slowed my fall with my magic so I wouldn't get hurt. "Why where you following me" I asked standing up. My ear flopped over my eyes, so I had to move it out of the way. The human held out some money. "You dropped this when those guys where trying to hurt you. I've been looking for you so I could give it back." I took the money "I never had this much money" he shrugged "ok you caught me, I snuck some extra money in there." I turned to Spirit "do you know what this means! It means I can buy more blankets when Winter comes, oh and hot coco! I haven't had some in forever!"

I smiled and jumped up and down like a kid who just got their Christmas presents. I turned to the human and hugged him tightly "thank you so much...umm...I never got you name." He smiled "names G" he said. "Hello G, I'm Y/N. The monster you where fighting is Spirit, and you haven't met my baby sister yet." I said walking to the latter, "come on both of you, we should get inside" I said climbing up the latter.

I opened the door and grabbed the cake I had bought, "Magic come here" I said "go grab the plates, we have company" I said happily. Magic and I set up everything and gave a slice of cake to everyone. I got everyone a cup of water that I poured from a water bottle. I held my glass up "to a full year of freedom" I said. Magic and Spirit lifted there cups "may humans learn to except monsters and may we live in peace." We all took a drink from are cups and started eating the cake.

'May monsters and humans live in peace, and may monsters and humans be able to fall in love with each other'